Anybody see their paycheck stub yet?

Namraputs

Got my .70

Surprising, since I was a utility driver on Aug 1st, but went fulltime. I figured they'd try to say my pay was already redcircled or something.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I'm in progression (second year) and my pay rate is exactly the same on this check, meaning I won't be receiving any retro. Any other drivers in progression see their paycheck stubs yet? I figured I'd have to grieve for it, just hoped I wouldn't have to

• 2013 seventy cents ($0.70)
  • 2014 seventy cents ($0.70)
  • 2015 seventy cents ($0.70)
  • 2016 eighty cents ($0.80)
  • 2017 one dollar ($1.00)
Full-time employees still in progression on the effective date of this Master Agreement shall receive the above contractual increases. They will be paid no less than what they are entitled to in accordance with Article 41, Section 2 below.

That's straight out of the contract, so yes I am entitled to at least the .70 bump, but I'm aiming for the new progression wages.

Cincypackagehandler

I went from 12.99 to 13.50 so a .51 cent raise. Kind of disappointed because my retro check will be less than I hoped. I don't know why I didn't get the full .70 cents? It'ss only .19 cents difference so probably only 400 bucks less for a year but I'm just confused as to why I did not receive the full 70 cent raise that the contract says I should get.

stoliohranj

In progression here. My air rate (top rate) went up to $25.44. My ground rate is still 18.45. But my vacation is at 19.45. Makes no sense to me.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I went from 12.99 to 13.50 so a .51 cent raise. Kind of disappointed because my retro check will be less than I hoped. I don't know why I didn't get the full .70 cents? It'ss only .19 cents difference so probably only 400 bucks less for a year but I'm just confused as to why I did not receive the full 70 cent raise that the contract says I should get.

Same for my son - the math the contract/ups uses is worse than common core math. ;)

AlwaysChafed

In progression here. My air rate (top rate) went up to $25.44. My ground rate is still 18.45. But my vacation is at 19.45. Makes no sense to me.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Isn't that messed up? I'm exactly the same. Vacation is 66% of my current pay rate. So dumb but I'm sure there's a logical reason like everything else.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
To all the people getting .50 instead of .70, you are only entitled to the .70 raise if you reached seniority on or before Aug. 1, 2013.

Chelcee Ramone

I've only been driving since October full time. Was making 17.25 now the new contract is 18.75. So hopefully I'll be getting 1.50 on my retro not only .70

Sent using BrownCafe App

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Did you receive a progression raise since Aug 1?

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Did you receive a progression raise since Aug 1?