Anyone care to defend his actions?

upschuck

I could never defend the taking of that picture. Bad lighting, straight on shot, needs more make-up, to name a few. Since no article, we don't know his actions.

bbsam

Staff member
The atheist who hated muslims and was a follower of Rachel Maddow and MSNBC?
I don't know. I only know him as the shooter of three Muslim students. Maybe there were other circumstances. Playing loud music? They looked at him funny? They wore different clothes? Could be anything I guess.

upschuck

I don't know. I only know him as the shooter of three Muslim students. Maybe there were other circumstances. Playing loud music? They looked at him funny? They wore different clothes? Could be anything I guess.
Not "alleged" shooter? From what I heard of the situation, which is limited, he is a hot head who has had arguments with several of his neighbors; I don't believe that it was a "hate crime", and was just in a fit of anger. Every crime against a minority is not a hate crime. He should, however, be on death row.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
But we haven't heard his side, have we?
Everything I've read so far indicates the guy had serious anger issues and that the parking situation was a particular obsession of his. Other residents have said that he had confronted them as well, at least one said that he had his gun with him at the time. It's possible that he targeted his victims because they were muslim, but it's also possible that they just happened to be the unlucky ones that he finally snapped on. I'd wait for the police to finish their investigation before drawing hard conclusions.

bbsam

Staff member
Such strong anger issues...one would assume would throw up red flags as to his mental health fitness.

rod

Retired 22 years
Such strong anger issues...one would assume would throw up red flags as to his mental health fitness.

It sounds like everybody in the area including the police knew he was a nut case. Just like the nut that shot that American Sniper dude.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
last I heard it was a dispute over a parking place
I'm ready to shoot the idiot who was hired to plow my condo's parking lot .
I was the only one to dig out my spot and the idiot decided that would be a great place to dump all the snow from the other spots .

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm ready to shoot the idiot who was hired to plow my condo's parking lot .
I was the only one to dig out my spot and the idiot decided that would be a great place to dump all the snow from the other spots .

Go for it--- clean your gun, wipe your prints off and take a good shower before the cops come. If nothing else I would let him know what a jerk he is.