Anyone care to defend his actions?

oldngray

nowhere special
Obama is already saying it was religious bigotry. Odd he didn't say that when Jews or Christians were attacked. FBI is already investigating it as a possible hate crime.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Uh oh here we go with the "hate crime", " profiling" happy horsepoop! Next Obama will say the three middle eastern people "could have been his children".... Never gets old....obviously this dude if he did indeed shoot those people should be prosecuted to the fullest IMO but everything gotta be a hate crime nowadays, sheeeeeeeeet

ch317273

I'm just waitin for mayor bill de blasio to chime in with his infinite wisdom on the matter, I'm sure sharpton is on his way there now if not there already

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I will not tolerate this hate speech against Americans. On behalf of all moderate Americans, I demand an apology.

Last edited:

ch317273

to me there is not moderate or militant or conservative, or radical, there are only TWO kinds of muslims....
image.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not "alleged" shooter? From what I heard of the situation, which is limited, he is a hot head who has had arguments with several of his neighbors; I don't believe that it was a "hate crime", and was just in a fit of anger. Every crime against a minority is not a hate crime. He should, however, be on death row.
That sumbitch needs to be beheaded!