Anyone care to defend his actions?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why must every news agency included the victim's religion in their headlines ?
And why aren't they doing that for every other victim of a crime ?

UPS4Life

For the same reason "an unarmed black person" is always used every time a black person gets shot. It draws attention to the story. Not saying these matters should be taken lightly but I find it disturbing it's ok to point out only some peoples race or religion and not everyone's.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS4Life

To make matters even worse my local news stations when they put out a we need your help post on FB because a local bank has been robbed. They're description consists of man wearing black jacket blue jeans 6 ft tall. Hmmmmm so you know exactly how tall he is but yet you can't tell me if he's white, black, Hispanic, or anybody else just because it's not politically correct. Sorry rant over

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 22 years
y
For the same reason "an unarmed black person" is always used every time a black person gets shot. It draws attention to the story. Not saying these matters should be taken lightly but I find it disturbing it's ok to point out only some peoples race or religion and not everyone's.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Usually if the person (what ever color) is truly un-armed they end up getting shot because the are resisting arrest, making stupid moves like reaching in their pockets for cell phones, disobeying commands like "stop - police" , full on death match style fighting with a cop, doing the death by cop suicide thing and/or for the most part just acting like a complete idiot. I'm not saying they deserve to be shot but they sure are asking for it. I find it hard to feel sorry for these idiots.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES

Sent using BrownCafe App
It's reverse discrimination

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
I'm sorry but IMO racism from a societal standpoint is no longer with us, morgan freeman gave a great interview a few years back, this African American reporter for one of the lefts' news channels tried baiting him into the controversy by asking him what role he felt racism played in America for him and he looked at the guy as if to say you must be joking and said racism?!??look at me, look at you, there's no more racism, there are endless opportunities for anyone and everyone to succeed....there will always be "lone wolf" individuals of all races an religions that do stupid things, but racism in America is only alive in the media

bbsam

Staff member
Because there are some in America, on BC even, who believe that all muslims are terrorists. They interchange "Muslim" and "ISIS", link to Churchill speeches (if it's Churchill, it's gospel), quote militant passages of the Koran to prove that we are in mortal danger, and some even believe that muslim Americans should be deported. And you wonder why the motives are being closely explored?

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sorry but IMO racism from a societal standpoint is no longer with us, morgan freeman gave a great interview a few years back, this African American reporter for one of the lefts' news channels tried baiting him into the controversy by asking him what role he felt racism played in America for him and he looked at the guy as if to say you must be joking and said racism?!??look at me, look at you, there's no more racism, there are endless opportunities for anyone and everyone to succeed....there will always be "lone wolf" individuals of all races an religions that do stupid things, but racism in America is only alive in the media
So when you see an African American or Latino or Asian in a high paying position you never think of quotas or affirmative action or in your own words, "reverse discrimination "?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The only muslims I see as terrorists are those that keep claiming that all crimes against them is caused by their religious beliefs .
Most just keep shooting their mouths off without any personal knowledge of the actions leading up to the alleged crime .

bbsam

Staff member
The only muslims I see as terrorists are those that keep claiming that all crimes against them is caused by their religious beliefs .
Most just keep shooting their mouths off without any personal knowledge of the actions leading up to the alleged crime .
Expressing their opinions makes them terrorists? Really? In America?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Expressing their opinions makes them terrorists? Really? In America?
Yes .
Their play book is to use our society against us .
They wish to play the "victim " card , over & over again . They were the first to cry Racism and demand punishment without having all of the fact before them .

bbsam

Staff member
Yes .
Their play book is to use our society against us .
They wish to play the "victim " card , over & over again . They were the first to cry Racism and demand punishment without having all of the fact before them .
Which facts in this case would have you spare punishment? And if these people are wrong and it was all about a parking space, that makes them terrorists? Because people are wrong, countries are wrong...does that make them terrorists?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's only a matter of time until Muslims start making their own zones and stop following our laws are follow theirs. I don't have a problem with their religion, I don't agree with it, but don't come here and try to change the country because it's not what you believe in. You knew that when you arrived. http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/20/boby-jindal-muslim-no-go-zones

Sent using BrownCafe App
If you read that whole article then you know that all that stuff about "muslim no go zones" wound up being bs, and FOX news actually issued an apology for making those those claims:
The claims on “no-go zones” are similar to those a Fox News guest made last week about places where non-Muslims were not welcome in parts of the United Kingdom such as Birmingham, and “Muslim religious police” enforce faith-based laws.

Steven Emerson, an American author who often is asked about terror networks, told Fox News that in Britain “there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim, where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in”.
The prime minister, David Cameron, responded by calling Emerson a “complete idiot”.

Emerson later apologised and said his comments “were totally in error”. Fox News also issued apologies for broadcasting the comments.

Why Bobby Jindal chose to double down on a debunked story is anybody's guess.