Anyone care to defend his actions?

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Well whether jindal "doubled down" (haha like that expression) incorrectly or not, I read the article about the British family who wanted to bury their family member next to a Muslim and the Muslim family ':censored2: a brick'.... I'm not opposed to Islam nor do I wish to oppress freedom of religion, however from what I've seen, the self proclaimed "religion of peace" sure does know how to start some stuff, very primitive minded, medevil ways of thinking on their part, and yes I understand all Muslims are not like this but the ones that are really leave an impression on me and many Americans, so forgive me anyone if I am now sensitive as an American who loves America to the very primitive behaviors of certain Muslims, and I say if they don't like the way things are in America,no one should change anything for anyone, not just Muslims, anyone , and if anyone has issue with this then I say go try and live somewhere else in the world and I promise you'll learn how good ya got it living here reaaaal fast

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Well whether jindal "doubled down" (haha like that expression) incorrectly or not, I read the article about the British family who wanted to bury their family member next to a Muslim and the Muslim family ':censored2: a brick'.... I'm not opposed to Islam nor do I wish to oppress freedom of religion, however from what I've seen, the self proclaimed "religion of peace" sure does know how to start some stuff, very primitive minded, medevil ways of thinking on their part, and yes I understand all Muslims are not like this but the ones that are really leave an impression on me and many Americans, so forgive me anyone if I am now sensitive as an American who loves America to the very primitive behaviors of certain Muslims, and I say if they don't like the way things are in America,no one should change anything for anyone, not just Muslims, anyone , and if anyone has issue with this then I say go try and live somewhere else in the world and I promise you'll learn how good ya got it living here reaaaal fast

Muslim family at centre of 'exhumation' row blame council

Mrs Ahmad added: "There has never been a time when we have asked for the person's body to be exhumed.It is totally and utterly untrue.
"It is not forbidden for Muslims to be buried next to people who are not but it is not usual practice. We never asked for Mr Smith to be exhumed. Two wrongs are not going to make a right.
"We approached the council in 2011 for a separate burial plot because of the orientation of the grave, because of the burial procedures and needs and as far as we were concerned that had been granted. At that time they showed us that area and we were happy with it. On that understanding he was buried there and our family wanted to be buried there.
"We were unaware someone not of the Muslim faith could also be buried there because of what they had said. "We asked the council if there was anything they could do and they said there was not. We have no problem with Mr Smith, it is the council giving us the perception that we had been given this area when in actual fact they hadn't. We feel very let down.
"It has all been blown out of proportion."

ch317273

Well if that is indeed the case then im glad it worked out then, but I still feel due to recent behaviors of many Muslims over my lifetime it's understandable for people to have heightened sensitivity to their actions..... Sounds like throwing the baby out with the bath water but that's just the way it is for many Americans IMO

bbsam

Staff member
Well if that is indeed the case then im glad it worked out then, but I still feel due to recent behaviors of many Muslims over my lifetime it's understandable for people to have heightened sensitivity to their actions..... Sounds like throwing the baby out with the bath water but that's just the way it is for many Americans IMO
Of the billions of muslims, how many have you come to find so personally offensive?

ch317273

Well over the 741 days I spent in Afghanistan, I'd say too many to count.... Their treatment of woman was in many cases inhumane to say the least, and the radical mentality was flat out animalistic.....did meet many very good Muslims as well.... I don't hate Muslims at all, nor do I wish to persecute them, I just am stating what I feel is a fact to many, not all but many Americans given terrorist acts over the last few decades, it's not insane to feel a hightened sense of emotion and even suspicion, doesn't mean all Muslims are bad at all, given my person experiences and trying to follow current events I keep a watchful eye

ch317273

If u experienced Islam on the receiving end of a weapon i wonder if you'd feel offended, especially when get hit and have 7 surgeries on your femur

ch317273

But hey I don't blame you for your mindset, if anything I understand, i understand that this is unfortunatly what we do as a nation nowadays, we find some way, regardless of how bizarre, to defend even the most heinous of things

bbsam

Staff member
If u experienced Islam on the receiving end of a weapon i wonder if you'd feel offended, especially when get hit and have 7 surgeries on your femur
So that's what you call Islam? Maybe they mistook our liberating army for invaders or crusaders. All this mess over misunderstandings.

bbsam

Staff member
But hey I don't blame you for your mindset, if anything I understand, i understand that this is unfortunatly what we do as a nation nowadays, we find some way, regardless of how bizarre, to defend even the most heinous of things
My mindset? You really believe you know my mindset? I kinda doubt that.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Everything that goes against Sharia law.
If they get their way.
saJaQ7q.jpg