anyone deliver in super rural or national forrest, desert, an island, the moon?

DS

Fenderbender
I deliver to Matt Stajans grandmother leafs.jpg.gif
leafs.jpg.gif

VTBrown

I was just talking yesterday with Conrad Delia, a Windsor Chair Maker.

It seems his son is a VP with ABC. We got talking and I never knew, since it's hardly used but by a care taker. Michael Douglass has about 400 acres and a house not far from where I was.

browned_out

:thumbup1: I have delivered to Robin Ventura (White Sox) and Horace Grant (Chicago Bulls/Lakers). Both guys were home and took the time to chat for a few mins. I have also been to Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch, didn't see him.

N

NW UPSER

Delivered to one of Bill Gates houses. Sucked during construction. They moved a small highway over about 10 feet for him. Never met him, but the folks that work at the house aren't the friendliest.

CharlestonMule

Charleston Mule
Was Buckner wearing a pair of those eyeglasses that has the big rubber nose and moustache attached to it? LOL......................................MULE

S

surge

How does Mackinaw Island in upper michigan get del??? No motor vehicles are allowed on the island!!!

local804

350 miles isnt very long for a layover run. Most of our runs are over 200, and our high run is about 290. Our layover is 515 miles.

350 miles is what our feeder drivers do on a daily basis. Most the over the road jobs are 3500 to 5700 mile sleeper team runs. main runs are to Texas and back through the midwest.

350 is a joke for feeder

P

prairie 650

I did 420 miles a day for years into the least populated county in the least populated state in the lower 48 states. Then into a satelite center.........You can figure it out from there.

AND NO -body famous lives there.

crystal_ball

How does Mackinaw Island in upper michigan get del??? No motor vehicles are allowed on the island!!!

Horse and buggy. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1163309841050223684Vbwssw

I have been on submarines, cruise ships, and the space shuttle.

I did not deliver to the shuttle, but waiting for UPS to come off the money and paint the orbiters tail brown and ferry freight to the International Space Station as this is my bid area.

yeldarb

350 miles is what our feeder drivers do on a daily basis. Most the over the road jobs are 3500 to 5700 mile sleeper team runs. main runs are to Texas and back through the midwest.

350 is a joke for feeder

Those mileage numbers I quoted were for ONE way. Our smallest actual run is 404 miles round trip, and those usuall include work before you start, you after, because it can be done in about 9 hours.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Now that is what I call a real Teamster. I wonder how LP handles boxes stolen and I bet bad weather isn't much fun either. Does the wagon have a DIAD holder in it?:laugh:

That shot is classic, really your speed depends on the horses...awesome. the guy probably only does 50 stops a day...money!