Anyone else done the recent DIAD training?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If you haven't take a gander. Long story short, a new service involving bringing a package such as a modem, repacking on the spot, relabeling and reshiping, all at the time of delivery. Dishnetwork boxes are gunna make this a very Merry Christmas.

iruhnman630

Every one of these packages will pack perfectly and quickly, every time.

4.7 seconds will be plenty. Plus you should be saving yourself time by packing it on the walk back to the car.

iruhnman630

and no driver will ever be held responsible for damage or missing contents due to failure to work as directed, ie pack properly.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We had that training today, it had about 38 screens to read. Something about merging the delivery tracking number to the RS tracking number. Supposedly the customer should be standing at the door anxiously waiting to swap out something on the spot. The driver has to decide to open the box, swap the item, repack it, attach the RS label and enclosed customs documentation if any. I didn't see anything about what to do if the consignee isn't ready. You have to make the exchange on the spot, you can't leave the box. It reminds me of the Merchandise Exchange program in the 80's when we tried to swap home phones. That didn't last very long.

DS

Fenderbender
We have a similar thing,where HP sends an empty box with everything needed to repack the laptop (including tape strip)
I takes less than 2 minutes.

Re-Raise

They leave the empty box sitting on the porch for weeks before we show up with a call tag, what the hell makes them think these people will be ready when I come to the door for an exchange?

Indecisi0n

dislike_simon.jpg
dislike_simon.jpg