Anyone else looking forward to the 4 day shortened workweek?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Absolutely pumped:woohoo:

Any interesting plans for the long weekend?

Me, just going to take it easy and rest the body, possibly indulge in a few adult beverages:happy-very:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

S

selfcancelsignal

I'm gonna put in for an 8 hour request Thurs. It'll never get approved, but I'll give it a whirl anyway.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

boyo1991

Wait I'm new.. Pt preload.... I don't think this will apply to me? Do I work Friday? Either way I'll find out tomorrow. I kind of want that cheap short shift anyways lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Got the pool and the grill ready for my daughter and her family and friends who are running the Peachtree Roadrace.
My son-in-law is a ranked runner so he will be starting right behind the world-class runners and will finish the race before my daughter (Group J) even starts.

brown bomber

brown bomber
used to take off the Thanksgiving week, 16 hrs. extra on the vacation check. Then I would be called in to work "Black Friday", this helped out a great deal w/ Christmas

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My son is 27. The bride, groom, wedding party and the majority of the guests are in the same age bracket. It should be one hell of a party.

Resident know-it-all.
Camped at a local state park this weekend. The pavilion was rented out for a wedding. Judging by the noise, it wasn't a dry reception. Perfect.

rod

Retired 22 years
You not cutting grass / landscaping for city any more?

I don't consider riding around on a $10,000 zero turn John Deere mower work. Its like an interactive video game mowing between all the head stones at the cemetery and around all the playground equipment at the park. Actually on the 4th I will be on a pontoon boat anchored off a point on a near by lake listening to a friends band play on another pontoon. He does it every year and every year the party gets bigger.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I don't consider riding around on a $10,000 zero turn John Deere mower work. Its like an interactive video game mowing between all the head stones at the cemetery and around all the playground equipment at the park. Actually on the 4th I will be on a pontoon boat anchored off a point on a near by lake listening to a friends band play on another pontoon. He does it every year and every year the party gets bigger.
That sounds like work to me. The damn pontoon boat doesn't launch itself.