Anyone else missing the "Agree" icon?

You know me...
upload_2014-2-26_23-26-54.png

^ These are the only options I have under each and every post. Is anyone else in my boat? Or am I sailing alone here...

Nimnim

The Nim
It's gotta be some bug, I can understand the site administration removing the "negative" lucky charms from people, but there's no reason to remove the positive ones from certain people. I still have like and agree which are missing from your picture.

I suggest contacting @cheryl through conversations(pm) to get it corrected. If there is a reason it's been removed for you she'd be able to tell you why as well.

Nimnim

The Nim
Have you guys been liking and agreeing with some of your other identities? Could be the site staff doesn't "like" that.
Just sayin....

Ok, I'll put an exception to my previous post. I didn't think of this but yeah, if you have multiple accounts and agree with them it'd be a reason to have it removed.

If you haven't done this or have and want to plead and apologize contact Cheryl. The rest of us here can only speculate or make fun of you. Probably both, but especially the latter.

You know me...
Nope. This is my only account, and it's not like they suddenly disappeared. I have never had them.