Anyone else seeing a HUGE increase full time jobs?

AKupser

Ice Queen (Elsa)
I noticed there are 4 different types of feeder positions available out of Portland, OR. Gonna see if my center manager will help me get into one of them! wish me luck!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Wierd. 4 ft driver positions 2 feeder. And 4 vacation cover driver bids up within the last 2 monts. Never seen any thing like it. Makes me nervous. Something's up with it.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
12 in my center, with 15 up for the building. At least 5 package drivers going into feeders, and word is a few more spots coming up, so I get to make that leap. I'm done with package!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Talked to my boss on Friday and they are adding a bunch of newbies and was wondering if they could use my route as a training route since I will be out for another couple of months. When I get back I won't recognize anyone.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My old building needs at least nine new drivers before peak. Problem is, no PT's want it and the off-streets quit within a month.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Perhaps 5 routes to bid. We were told the other day that 3 more full timers were being hired. For our center that is exceptional.

Cementups

Box Monkey
They are attempting to train 450 drivers out of our building before peak for all over the district. Integrad can't keep up, so HARPA is helping out.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Had to DQ 2 already, thought we were going to just hand them the job. Not gonna burden the center with their drama for next 30 years.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We just had a bid up for 10 cover drivers (pt drivers that cover as needed) and promoted 2-5 covers to FT just last week. This is out of the Roswell building in local 728, different than 728's building.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Whats the reason for the hiring spree?
Economy is picking up around here and neighborhoods are selling out like mad. I got 3 new subdivisions going in on my route alone, this is in the Cumming/Alpharetta area.

Is also like to mention no one has retired in over two years here.

barnyard

KTM rider
Probably going to be one of the best times in recent history for off the street people to get a shot at FT. It sounds like PT people will not fill all the FT bids in the Maple Grove building.