Anyone else tired of "St. Michael"?

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
I'm about sick of hearing how much Michael Jackson will be missed and how he was such a great person. He was a washed up pop star who hasn't been relevant for alot of years. The only thing he has contributed in the last decade is alot of tabloid fodder with his screwed up personal life. Just tired of trying to watch the news and having to sit through 10-15 minutes of BS about this guy to get to any real news. JMO

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yesterday was Farrah's funeral and I surfed the channels trying to find coverage and all I saw was M.J. crap !!! You bet I'm tired of it !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The plans they keep announcing sounds like a dignitary has died instead of a junkie.

Why are cement trucks going into Neverland??

Several garbage bags filled with drugs from the home....? Do you realize how many bottles of prescriptions it takes to fill several garbage bags ??

sick & Tired......I used to like Michael's music, but with all this crap on TV being shoved at me, just put him in a hole already !!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Absolutely sick of it. St. Micheal, indeed. That is hilarious bubsdad. That touching :sick: speech his sister gave, "to you he's a legend, to us he is family" or something to that effect, made me want to gag. To me he was nothing more than another fruitcake. He used to be a good singer. He stopped being that a long time ago.

bigbrownhen

I agree, and now you have people like Al Sharpton jumping in there giving their opinions, making sure they get their face time on TV. Enough already.
Yes, he did make some positve contributions to culture, but he was also flawed. I think it is extremely sad that the little boy he once was turned out to be so screwed up. What happend to him that had such negative effects on his self image. I pray that somehow his kids will be well cared for.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
My observation...

Look at the entire Jackson Family. Genetically...they appear very strong and solid. Janet and Latoya even are blessed with "weight issues."

I get the feeling that Micheal had doctors mess with more than his skin and facial features.
Decalcification of his bones? Freaky stuff like that...

I get the feeling the only positve influence in his life was Lisa Marie. And YOU know she will not come out with the "tell all book."

JoeVser

Let's not forget about Billy Mays. I saw a program about him and he has helped a lot of people with their inventions.
I know some may think he's a blowhard pitchman but that's his job!
About MJ? Very sad but enough already.....

JoeVser

My observation...

Look at the entire Jackson Family. Genetically...they appear very strong and solid. Janet and Latoya even are blessed with "weight issues."

I get the feeling that Micheal had doctors mess with more than his skin and facial features.
Decalcification of his bones? Freaky stuff like that...

I get the feeling the only positve influence in his life was Lisa Marie. And YOU know she will not come out with the "tell all book."
Decalcify his bones??? What in the heck is that? How is that done? MAN!
All I can say is that's, well, FREAKY!!!!!!

A

an anonymous guest

Why are the most creative people also the most self-destructive? Joplin, Garcia, Morrison, Presley, Hendricks, Hemmingway....

What a list...

Sorry about Michael, but he got used to death....by his family, by his 'friends.'

Go UPS!
P71

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I agree with most of these posts.

He was a star in the 70's and 80's and contributed culturally as much as Elvis had. Then all he became was a joke that filled up tabloids and jokebooks for the last 20 years.

He was basically a shooting star that faded away for years. But it was bright for just as long as it wasn't