Anyone else?

slaveofbigbrown

Delivering a boat load of these 2014 catalogs

Sent using BrownCafe App
1401389646936.jpg

browntroll

i think i know what you are talking about even though i didnt see pic. i talked to a friend at another hub
and he has to unload them, they come in pallets and are unloaded by zip coded on certain days even though
they are all mixed in one trailer. basically he has to sort it out and then unload it.

BigBeef42

I'm a customer clerk.

I see about a dozen of them being brought back to the building by drivers everyday. The shippers refuse to have them RTS'd, we cannot postcard them or will call them and must throw them away.

What a waste!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Those catalogs will be nothing but a fond memory in 3 months when you are delivering two 100 lb. boxes of ugly furniture that were ordered out of them.

I figure I had 25-30 last week, maybe only 15 so far this week.

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
We all deal with management daily, don't know if I've ever met one that could actually type in the whole 1Z without screwing it up multiple times then just giving up. I think he's safe.

Sent using BrownCafe App

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
What stood out for me was the "Carbon Neutral" BS on the label. Do we use the special brown prius for those deliveries?

Pkgcar1988

I have delivered a hand full of these this past week also. I have also delivered a 65lb box from this company 4 times in the last 2 months, to the same house, and have also been issued a call tag for the very same pkgs a couple of days later. Wouldn't really bother me but the driveway to the house is a little over a football field in length and tree covered so I have had to walk it off every time. Just picked one up today.