anyone ever deliver to anyone famous ????

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Lead singer for Kansas Steve Walsh and Calvin pace of the new York jets and Walter reeves channel 8 gardener

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
A former MLB manager. He is one of the nicest people on my route. I also used to deliver to a couple former NFL players who were also good people.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nope. Even when I would deliver, I didn't look at the names or anything to know who I was delivering to, and I woukd always drop and run back to the truck....unless a hot girl lived there, then I'd wait.

Several times , local NFL players were in the mall where I was delivering, and I broke route for about half an hour tracking down leads, but to no avail. Who would think a linebacker and quarterback would be hard to find.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Donovan McNaab, Terell Owens, Charlie Manuel, Ilya Bryz, Danny Briere, Kimmo Timmonen, Bobby Clark, and a couple other baseball, hockey and football players that mey not qualify as famous, but do play pro sports

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
images (11).jpg
Vomit.gif
I bet he hits that.

Last edited:

dan

Donovan McNaab, Terell Owens, Charlie Manuel, Ilya Bryz, Danny Briere, Kimmo Timmonen, Bobby Clark, and a couple other baseball, hockey and football players that mey not qualify as famous, but do play pro sports
you must be from the philly area,,like jersey maybe