anyone ever deliver to anyone famous ????

nystripe96

Keri Russell, Paul Giamatti, Ethan Hawke & Derek Jeters sister all live on certain routes I've covered in Brooklyn. Delivered to Giamatti, Russell & Jeter all in person.

iruhnman630

An NBA owner (2 of his homes over the years), an NBA player having some of his stuff delivered to his parents' home where he lives in the off season, and I once walked in on one hit wonders the Verve Pipe when they were rehearsing the follow up to 'The Freshman'.

Future

Victory Ride
A few pro NHL players.....and a NFL GM.......many very successful lawyers and Doctors......on the other side of my route ,many very poor people.....

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Probably her thongs. ;)
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1418082016.562394.jpg

Sent using a Potato

brostalss

Delivered to The Beaver.
Jeanne Zelasko who was on Fox Sports and did NASCAR coverage. (Actually approached her in Atlanta at the track but we both live here in So Cal)
Linda Gray from Dallas.
Almost screwed up a location shoot of CSI once.
NCIS is filmed in our town.
Bones and House filmed on my route and other films.

Fellow driver delivered all the props for Wipeout.

Tired of the Bee S

I havent personally delivered to him, but former MLBer ryan franklin lives in my town and gets stuff from time to time. He was actually having dinner at Bdubs a few years ago with his family and they were sitting behind us. It was my wifes bday and she got all crazy and asked for a pic. He was a cool guy, took the pic and joked with me for my Atlanta Braves hat

1080Driver

Keri Russell, Paul Giamatti, Ethan Hawke & Derek Jeters sister all live on certain routes I've covered in Brooklyn. Delivered to Giamatti, Russell & Jeter all in person.
I started in the Central Brooklyn center, it later merged with other centers to become the Times Plaza center in Foster

Boulevard859710

I didn't deliver to her but when I was working the air cans in Phoenix I noticed a package from the Phoenix Suns being sent to Leeds, Alabama to someone named Johnnie Mae Edwards. Leeds is the hometown of Charles Barkley and that was his Grandmother. This was back in 1996.

undies

Harrison Ford, Elizabeth Taylor, Nancy Reagan, Betty White, Nicholas Cage, Adrian Brody...so many others I can't even remember. Bel Air/Brentwood is where it's at. I also drove by the OJ Simpson murder house, it was torn down and rebuilt of course. Also the mansion where Michael Jackson died!

Pickles

I sorted a car part to Jay Leno once.

Also, made a pizza that was delivered to Karl Malone at Pizza Hut 20 years ago. Does that count?