Anyone familiar with arbitration requiring drivers to take lunch on car?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
On the other hand, we have 1 rte that is primarily intown resi. This is the rte that I have to break and go to the gas station. And it can be as many as 5 miles RT. There is absolutely no where to stop for the bathroom. This area is not one you can just stop and pee in the bushes. A 5 mile RT doesn't seem like much by itself but when you do it day in and day out it adds up.

In a situation like this, if the company is serious about reducing mileage it should look into the cost of renting a port-a-potty and putting it somewhere in the delivery area. A 5 mile roundtrip per day adds up, and I would be willing to bet that a potty would be cheaper than the fuel and wages. One way or the other though.....when you gotta go you gotta go.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You've "Been There. Done That."

But did you get the T-shirt that says,

"I peed in the bushes while delivering for UPS, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" :happy-very:

I have a collection of brown and camoflage "I pooped in the bushes while hunting and forgot to bring toilet paper" T-shirts. All of them have had the sleeves torn off, and many have squares cut out of them.