anyone from orlando hub

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think this is the Center Manager:

Mickey_Mouse_Johor.gif

mikeny

Service Provider
i'm going to guess about 4-5 years, cause i work with someone who started 1.5 years before i did and this past peak season he became a cover driver. (so 5.5 years for him) a couple months ago i was given a bid sheet to fill out for a cover driver, along with a few other co-workers, we all been working around 3-5 years. and i also heard they will be starting some of us this 2012 peak season. i've been here for 4.5yrs.

yet, in the past, from what i heard it was less. i was a driver helper a few times, and one time i had a driver who told me he became a cover driver after 2 years on the preload!

i guess things are always changing, but that's just from my experience. hope it helps.

Acc0rd

i'm going to guess about 4-5 years, cause i work with someone who started 1.5 years before i did and this past peak season he became a cover driver. (so 5.5 years for him) a couple months ago i was given a bid sheet to fill out for a cover driver, along with a few other co-workers, we all been working around 3-5 years. and i also heard they will be starting some of us this 2012 peak season. i've been here for 4.5yrs.

yet, in the past, from what i heard it was less. i was a driver helper a few times, and one time i had a driver who told me he became a cover driver after 2 years on the preload!

i guess things are always changing, but that's just from my experience. hope it helps.

Mikeny, your the best, thanks a ton for writing that. Im having to transfer down in the next few months due to my wifes job in Kissimme and I have been looking for this info forever. Im gonna pick the Twilight sort as I enjoy evenings best. Even at 4 years or so, thats nothing compared to here. Over 9 years in my current building and no full time job. Thankfully her job pays so much I dont ever have to be scared if or when I will drive! :)

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Im a preloader on the twlight shift in the Orlando Hub, and I load disney cars. So knock it the hell off with the cute disney characters or I will find you and kill you!

rocket man

Mikeny, your the best, thanks a ton for writing that. Im having to transfer down in the next few months due to my wifes job in Kissimme and I have been looking for this info forever. Im gonna pick the Twilight sort as I enjoy evenings best. Even at 4 years or so, thats nothing compared to here. Over 9 years in my current building and no full time job. Thankfully her job pays so much I dont ever have to be scared if or when I will drive! :)
never scared? thats scary,