anyone from orlando hub

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by skatebmx05, Nov 28, 2009.

1. skatebmx05

skatebmx05 New Member

on this website just wondering
  2. skatebmx05

skatebmx05 New Member

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I think this is the Center Manager:

4. UpstateNYUPSer

Finally, here are the On Car supervisors:

5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Then, who is this ??????

6. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

She would be the preload sup. :surprised:
  7. EmerCond421

EmerCond421 Member

:sad-little: I have a step daughter that lives in Orlando - does that count?
  8. UpstateNYUPSer

Our morning OMS clerk.
  9. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

10. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

You deliver too? I bet you are a happy guy!:happy-very:
  11. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

That's weird- the receiver at the Walmart I deliver to is named Michelle also. Doesn't look like that though.:happy2:
  12. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

I think these guy work the local sort
  13. mikeny

mikeny UPSer

i know this is a really old thread, but i work preload, orlando hub.
  14. Acc0rd

Acc0rd Member

Hey mikeny, can you tell me how long the average wait is for cover or FT driver in your building? thanks bro
  15. mikeny

mikeny UPSer

i'm going to guess about 4-5 years, cause i work with someone who started 1.5 years before i did and this past peak season he became a cover driver. (so 5.5 years for him) a couple months ago i was given a bid sheet to fill out for a cover driver, along with a few other co-workers, we all been working around 3-5 years. and i also heard they will be starting some of us this 2012 peak season. i've been here for 4.5yrs.

yet, in the past, from what i heard it was less. i was a driver helper a few times, and one time i had a driver who told me he became a cover driver after 2 years on the preload!

i guess things are always changing, but that's just from my experience. hope it helps.
  16. Acc0rd

Acc0rd Member

Mikeny, your the best, thanks a ton for writing that. Im having to transfer down in the next few months due to my wifes job in Kissimme and I have been looking for this info forever. Im gonna pick the Twilight sort as I enjoy evenings best. Even at 4 years or so, thats nothing compared to here. Over 9 years in my current building and no full time job. Thankfully her job pays so much I dont ever have to be scared if or when I will drive! :)
  17. ORLY!?!

ORLY!?! Master Loader

Im a preloader on the twlight shift in the Orlando Hub, and I load disney cars. So knock it the hell off with the cute disney characters or I will find you and kill you!
  18. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

and that was a quote from (grumpy)
  19. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

never scared? thats scary,