Anyone have a Carmax on their route?

brown metal coffin

I was wondering if anybody had a Carmax on their route and if you do; what kind of volume do they receive. Do they get a lot of tires, wheels, exhausts, etc. Just wondering because there will be one moving on to my route in the spring I believe.

FilingBluesFL

I can't imagine it would be any worse than any other car dealership...

Depends on how much work they do on-site, or if it's farmed out to an independent mechanic.

The Ford dealer I deliver to, isn't that bad.

I've had Chain Auto Parts stores do worse.

A lot of dealership stuff comes in through Keystone, Auto Recyclers, and local tire distributors.

The worst in town for us is the Porsche/Audi/VW dealership. 305+ tires, shipping supplies (they're an online parts warehouse, also with over 100 pieces going out a day) and TONS of brochures.

some1else

Banned
Alot of tires i cover a route that has one. Uneven volume but around 20-30 tires a weeks and 10-20 parcels on top. I wouldnt worry about it too much but it needs to be a rdr/rdl or fl3/4 load for when they are heavy.

brown metal coffin

Alot of tires i cover a route that has one. Uneven volume but around 20-30 tires a weeks and 10-20 parcels on top. I wouldnt worry about it too much but it needs to be a rdr/rdl or fl3/4 load for when they are heavy.

Damn! I have two tire places and two dealerships on the route already. Oh well; time to find greener pastures. (like there are any… ha)