anyone have a copy of driver's edd?

scoobypanda

When we first got pas,edd system, we were given a training guide called "driver's edd". anyone have a copy they could send me?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I recall that training guide but no longer have it. As Cement said, there are enough of us who work with PAS/EDD daily so feel free to ask any question(s) that you may have. The one thing that we can't help you with is a dispatch sup that doesn't know what he is doing--you are on your own there.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
When we first got pas,edd system, we were given a training guide called "driver's edd". anyone have a copy they could send me?
You mean to say they actually make a training guide for that nightmare? We got squat. That is so wrong. We have been learning this on the go and they made a training manual for it. :biting:

Cementups

Box Monkey
I was never actually trained on EDD. Some of us just heard a rumor that the system was and running when we still had DIAD III. When we inquired about it the center manager told how to use the IR transmitter to receive EDD,, but also warned us that it may not bee 100% since it was still in development. I gave it a try and loved it from day 1. The bad thing that came out of it was I became one of the go to guys in my center when other drivers had questions. A lot of the guys know that I am a bit of a tech geek anyway and know some of the ins and out of the DIAD so I usually get cornered about DIAD questions anyhow.