ANyone heard anything about a Takeover happening in January?

Just curious. The rumors around our office are flying that there is some kind of takeover happening in January. Has anyone else heard any rumblings? :biting:

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Yes, how did you find out? My plans are now ruined to buy UPS and eliminate all the management personel that have came from somewhere other than a delivery business or never driven and promote people that actually have driven a package car and have been in the delivery business before! Now it's ruined. BIG MOUTH!!!!

Ha ha. You guys are too funny. But seriously, my buddy in S. Jersey was told that in January they are calling in all the employees in their office to work. Something about a takeover. Was just curious and asked around our office and they too have heard of something but no one knows what exactly seems to be spreading. Just wondering if anyone knew what it was all about.

not trying to start a rumor just to prove or disprove its validity. But with it seeming to be spreading in our area want to be sure. Maybe we're planning to take over TNT again or something. IDK.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just curious. The rumors around our office are flying that there is some kind of takeover happening in January. Has anyone else heard any rumblings? :biting:

I took it that you thought someone would be 'taking over' UPS. The other way around would be OK.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!

Ups buys all kind of companies every year. Nothing would be that big of a deal unless they bought Fed-ex, which will never happen!!!