Anyone heard this one?

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
We are told to wear specific type shoes for OUR OWN GOOD !! Its for our protection. They are not blowing smoke up your ass for anything other than follow the Company policy..a 75lb package on your foot from 3 foot high belt would change your mind quick !!

Steal toe has been the best buy for be ever. I've worn about 6 so far and steal toe has been the way to go. I am in pre load and walking is a huge must. So it boils down to walking, comfort and protection. Overall it should be more about protection. The walking we do will make our lowtops nothing more.

Oh yea, nothing but smoke. If they would be so bold then more then 75% of the drivers would be sent home.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Now that I cover drive, I wear Nike Goadomes. The best shoe I have ever bought. They last and feel great! They feel so good I wear them even when I am not at work. Oh, and I write them off on taxes!
View attachment 4824

I've had a pair of these before and whlie they weren't my favorite shoe of all time they are still a pretty nice boot. I would personally recommend putting a good insole in them. Something other than Dr. Scholls. Scholls = suck!!

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
It's not enforced too well, but the requirement is black or brown only and of polishable leather. Shoes should be sturdy, slip resistant, and kept in a clean and polished condition. More than likely, you signed a form when hired stating the requirement.