Anyone jumping ship?

MAKAVELI

Between tuition reimbursement and salary, yes. Not to say I don't have debt right now; but it will be paid in full before you start calling me "Doctor".;)
That's not necessarily true. While higher education is strongly recommended, it isn't required. First hand knowledge, knowing the right people, and giving a kickass interview can overcome not having a decree... However, if you're up against multiple people who do have those credentials, you might not even make it to the interview.

BTW; I am not in management. The pay bump would be nice but I'd end up slowing down in school.
If you had one and parlayed it to be more than a truck driver for multiple decades, you might think differently. :mellow:
Even if they bought that fuel from Planned Parenthood??:sick:
You never answered my original question. How much of your tuition did FedEx pay? A doctorate can cost well above $100k. If you expect us to believe FedEx has paid a majority of that, well you must be in sales, because that's some serious bs.;)

CJinx

You never answered my original question. How much of your tuition did FedEx pay? A doctorate can cost well above $100k. If you expect us to believe FedEx has paid a majority of that, well you must be in sales, because that's some serious bs.;)
I'm not willing to get into figures on my reimbursements or salary, sorry.

dezguy

She already said it was paid for partially through her salary. Apparently, her salary is FedEx's money and not the money she earns by doing a job?

MAKAVELI

I'm not willing to get into figures on my reimbursements or salary, sorry.
Well maybe you shouldn't have made the statement in the first place, if you aren't prepared to back it up. No one is going to believe FedEx has paid for a doctorate degree.

Goldilocks

CJinx, Well, I do have 2 years under my belt. But managed just fine. Between my husband and myself retirement at 55 and 56 = 4500 month from FDX pension. 800 thousand in 401 k and another 100000 from portable pension. That doesn't even include SS. Put 3 kids in college one being a cancer MD in WashingtonDC. Can you even compare working as a who knows what. Plummer and electricians are a great option these days for anyone. Trade school much better.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I have never seen FedEx pay for a doctorate. They deny a lot of fields of study because the rules say it must directly relate to your FedEx employment. Cjinx had better hope someone offers a degree in Shill Skills.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I have never seen FedEx pay for a doctorate. They deny a lot of fields of study because the rules say it must directly relate to your FedEx employment. Cjinx had better hope someone offers a degree in Shill Skills.
How about desk driving?

Goldilocks

Never, Tuition refund barely pays for an undergraduate.