anyone know the promo code for Verizon?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by NeedArealJob, Mar 8, 2012.

1. NeedArealJob

NeedArealJob New Member

I just recently switched to verizon and needed the promotion code to get a certain percentage (22) off of my phone bill. Does anyone know it ??? I used to have the tmobile promo code but done with them. It never shows up anymore when I go into the upser site.

2. grgrcr88

grgrcr88 No It's not green grocer!

3. NeedArealJob

NeedArealJob New Member

Nice thanks!
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

You need to go to your local Verizon Wireless store and show them either your ID card or recent pay stub to get the discount.
  5. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

6. TheDick

TheDick Member

Just got the razor. Verizon rocks in my hilly route and whatnot but no 4g lte yet.
  7. TearsInRain

TearsInRain part-time bossman

Sprint has the best UPS discount; Verizon has great coverage but god the amount of bull:censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: they put you through puts UPS to shame

FAVREFAN Member

I was considering that newer deal TMobile has.....Free Lumia 710 with unlimited talk, messaging and 2G data for $50.99 p/month. 2 yr agreement. Anybody doing this? How much is it after all the b.s. taxes and fees? Thanks.
  9. Asinine

Asinine New Member

I'm with Tmobile and I had unlimited everything with 3g data for $50 a month. In fact, it seems we pay more with using the UPS discount rather than just outright paying for it..not taking in the cost of the free phone of course.
  10. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

This is not true.
  11. TearsInRain

TearsInRain part-time bossman

12. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Verizon could drop their rates if they wouldn't send their useless advertising to the stores Next Day Air. Most of it ends up in the dumpster.
  13. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I have a Verizon store on my rte and I rarely get advertisements for them. Some............... but not a lot.