Anyone make more money than me this week?

I worked 59.8 hours this week and averaged .6 bonus each day
i'll be getting paid for 62.8 hours of work about... $$$$$$$$$$$
We have a girl in my center who works just under twelve hours everyday and still runs 3 to 4 hours early. She works three weeks of vacation every year also. You are chump change compared to her.

95k a year is chump change???? right!!!!!
15-16hr planned days right!!!!! something is seriously flawed in the system for her to achieve that.

pjhnsn

Will the money be worth it when you can't walk correctly in 10 years? Bonus centers are a joke.

There is one route at my center that pulls a trailer and when it gets loaded up with 200+ pickup pkgs everyday, your talking a planned day of 12 to 13 hrs and only on road for 10. I love running that route. Bonuses are not a joke.

Johney

There is one route at my center that pulls a trailer and when it gets loaded up with 200+ pickup pkgs everyday, your talking a planned day of 12 to 13 hrs and only on road for 10. I love running that route. Bonuses are not a joke.
Spend it while you can bonus will go the way of the Do-Do bird before long. UPS will not give anything away for long.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We have a girl in my center who works just under twelve hours everyday and still runs 3 to 4 hours early. She works three weeks of vacation every year also. You are chump change compared to her.
She won't make her 30 yrs this way,,UPS career is a marathon,not a sprint !!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
58.9 hours and I'm too tired to even enjoy my weekend. Don't want to leave couch.diddnt get to see kids before they went to bed even once this week. I hate this s&$$$@@/. Can't wait till jan 1st when I can start filing 9.5's again.

kingOFchester

You will be making more soon.

According to UPS we will see 5 days this year that surpass last years peak day:
"In addition, there will be five delivery days within the 2013 peak season where UPS will surpass peak day 2012"

http://www.ups.com/pressroom/us/pre...d+34+Million+Packages+On+Peak+Day.syndication

They said also that volume between Thanksgiving and Christmas will be up 10% to 527million in 17 business days. That means last year between Thanksgiving and Christmas we delivered 479million packages delivered in 22 business days.

2012 22million a day (obviously less some days more then others, but average)
2013 31million a day (obviously less some days more then others, but average)

pretty close to the 30% more volume I spoke about in another thread that I got trashed for.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
95k a year is chump change???? right!!!!!
15-16hr planned days right!!!!! something is seriously flawed in the system for her to achieve that.
image.jpg

As of Friday, Roth 401k maxxed since October.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Peak being extended , I was under impression only new language was for helpers being allowed to be used longer. As far as I have been told and heard 9.5 's only can not be filed in November and December. This new contract details keep getting worse and worse if this is true u just ruined my weekend

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You will be making more soon.

According to UPS we will see 5 days this year that surpass last years peak day:
"In addition, there will be five delivery days within the 2013 peak season where UPS will surpass peak day 2012"

http://www.ups.com/pressroom/us/press_releases/press_release/Press Releases/Current Press Releases/ci.UPS Holiday Pick-Ups To Exceed 34 Million Packages On Peak Day.syndication

They said also that volume between Thanksgiving and Christmas will be up 10% to 527million in 17 business days. That means last year between Thanksgiving and Christmas we delivered 479million packages delivered in 22 business days.

2012 22million a day (obviously less some days more then others, but average)
2013 31million a day (obviously less some days more then others, but average)

pretty close to the 30% more volume I spoke about in another thread that I got trashed for.

Welcome back. I heard you had taken some time off to work on your math skills. (Just kidding)

Hope you are having a safe Peak and I wish you and yours a happy holiday season.