Anyone make more money than me this week?

oldngray

nowhere special
I am hot stuff and I work out all the time. You could bounce a quarter off my tush.
Buns_of_steel.jpg

MaceFremonti

Did 59.7 hours last week....check is within $15 of the week before where I did 53 hours....7 extra hours of OT just doesn't seem worth it...

Sent using BrownCafe App

AirTractor

Did 59.7 hours last week....check is within $15 of the week before where I did 53 hours....7 extra hours of OT just doesn't seem worth it...

Sent using BrownCafe App

That right there is a huge problem in America. No incentive for extra work, the more you work the more they take. I wonder if the powers that be realize that they actually promote apathy with this type of taxation. Then again it could just be 'part of the plan'.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That right there is a huge problem in America. No incentive for extra work, the more you work the more they take. I wonder if the powers that be realize that they actually promote apathy with this type of taxation. Then again it could just be 'part of the plan'.

I have found that I lose money after working 8 or more hours of OT.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Bull. Each hour is taxed at the max rate. 53 hours last week I cleared 1097. 64 hours this check I cleared 1364. Payed the govt a total of 709 this week. You're welcome.

You cleared an additional $367 for those 11 hours---that works out to about $31/hr. You gave the govt nearly 1/3 of what you had earned.