Anyone outta the norwood ma building

ymelord

Sitting back waiting on people to start ripping this dm. Suggesting-people have no opinions, but have heard something about this dm.

working up a sweat

I got a beef with Norwood. They load up Grade Lane 400, 3 day small bags to well over 60 pounds. They send them to our air hub and we ship them off to Louisville. I get complaints from fellow employees. I sometimes do the 400 sort myself. I have been bringing this issue up at every safety meeting for over a year. According to management here, They send E-mails to Norwood and the issue has not been resolved. I have even talked to my DM and she is aware of the problem. Smalls bags are unwieldy at that heavy weight and can cause serious injury. Management at Norwood is dropping the ball on this safety issue.

slaveofbigbrown

well some of us know who im talking bout...lol. i found out on fri (lunch with some fellow drivers) that theres a bounty on the employee whos been passing out H.R cards (ATL) to file complaints againest him and our center manager for harrassment. Funny too cause i have one of those cards!

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Be carefull to cover detail of yourself when giving that kind of detail of your local when negative talks come of district management. You just don't know who might linger on the cafe . Nothing against a rant. Just be cautious.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&t...=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=3&sqi=2&ved=0CBMQ_AUoAg
I can zoom right in and C the roof of your hub. Example.

I didn't even know your hub existed before this.

Hub @ university ave and Everett intersect

Talk about putting a target on your back. I'm just looking out for you.

Anyways, as u were saying.

Last edited:

slaveofbigbrown

Thats y if u look at my profile u will see nada. norwood isnt my building! He runs mine and theres. He was already chased out of the last division he harrassed and tortured! The number is anomynous. Maybe our buildings can put him in thd unployment line! Lol

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Be carefull to cover detail of yourself when giving that kind of detail of your local when negative talks come of district management. You just don't know who might linger on the cafe . Nothing against a rant. Just be cautious.

norwood ma - Google Maps
I can zoom right in and C the roof of your hub. Example.

I didn't even know your hub existed before this.

Hub @ university ave and Everett intersect

Talk about putting a target on your back. I'm just looking out for you.

Anyways, as u were saying.
IIRC Norwood, MA building is a converted steel plant, definitely not meant to be a UPS bldg....the stairs up and down to the guardshack are pretty weird, too. ;)