Anyone want to Trade?

AKupser

Ice Queen (Elsa)
I agree with Upstate, they have to deal with a lot more BS with the customer and those trucks are a pain in the :censored2: to park when its a busy time of day.

BUT, I'm sure their trucks have that A/C we will never have :cold:

Regardless, I like my job, pay, and benefits
Not in AZ they don't have a/c! I drove for them down there & it was the hardest job I've ever done!

AKupser

Ice Queen (Elsa)
I know lots of people that deliver for different companies. Every one of them has problems with wal mart.

Gonna go out on a limb and say all these guys aren't the problem.
Oh, the story's I could tell! Just ask me about their (Wal-Mart) black Friday delivery that no-one would sign for! I dare you! PS I had my center manager's full support!

AKupser

Ice Queen (Elsa)
As you all know, Wal-Mart doesn't accept deliveries ON black Friday but they did for me at 2:30pm when no-one would the previous day! Now, everyday there is someone waiting for me! BTW there is no commit times here except, of course, before end of business!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh, the story's I could tell! Just ask me about their (Wal-Mart) black Friday delivery that no-one would sign for! I dare you! PS I had my center manager's full support!
Shoot I was told by the regional receiving manager I would never deliver to another wal mart again.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I deliver to a Coca cola place, I must say they are manged as well as we are:nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis:. Half the time I cant get in the door, Ft Knox ya know, and everyone hates it there.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I've had to give a Walmart store an attitude adjustment twice. First time I backed up to their dock as usual but no one would come to the door. I could see people walking around in receiving through the window and hear them talking but they were ignoring me. I called my sup and said I was going to leave. He agreed and said that if they wouldn't open the door in a timely manner mark them closed because technically receiving was closed. The next day they were very quick to open the door.

A month later the receiver was off for the day and no one was covering for her. Looking through the window this time I didn't see anyone so I drove all the way around the store and went to the manager's office. I informed him no one was working in receiving. He said he knew that and that he was trying to keep his employees hours down. I held out the diad for him to sign and told him he'd need to come unlock the door. He said I don't sign and went back to his crossword puzzle. I called my sup in front of him to advise I would be marking their 50ish pieces refused in case he got a complaint. He was onboard so I turned to leave. The manager said OK fine and asked to sign and met me at the dock.

One other time they had 2 of 3 docks tired up with dropped Walmart trailers (no truck) and a huge line of trucks for that one remaining bay. After the 3rd time of leaving and coming back I saw an assistant manager outside with a radio in her hand. I told her about the problem and that i couldn't just sit and wait for 30+ like the bread guy said he had been waiting. she was helpful and signed having me unload out in the middle of the parking lot behind the store onto a pallet.

oldngray

nowhere special
I deliver to a Coca cola place, I must say they are manged as well as we are:nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis:. Half the time I cant get in the door, Ft Knox ya know, and everyone hates it there.

I never understood all of the security at Coke plants. Its like they are afraid someone will try to steal the secret formulas. :ashamed: