Anyone watching the cavs today

SWORDFISH

Cavaliers fired Mike Brown today. I guess their collapse in the Boston series sealed the deal. I wonder how much of an impact this firing or whomever the new coach will be will have on Lebron's decision to stay or go? 2 teams have already been fined for tampering.

You're right about that!

But they will be watching when the Lakers repeat in 6 games and Pau Gasol is MVP!!:happy2:

I am still amazed at what the Celtics have done so far during the postseason. I wasn't that concerned with the Heat but I never thought we'd get past the Cavaliers. Now we have the Magic down 3-0 after the Magic had won all 8 of their previous postseason games this year. The Lakers are having their way with the Suns so it looks like yet another Celtics/Lakers final. I am not sure but I would have to think that the Lakers would have home court advantage. It will go 7. I would love to see the Celtics raise yet another banner. Celtics in 7, Rondo wins his first MVP award.

Anybody heard of the SUNS. You know the lakers demise aka the SUNS. :whiteflag:

Lebrons a Loser hes not staying in Cleveland, did you see him quit on his team. He should be banished. I have never seen a super star in basketball ever pull a stunt like that in my life.:sick:

P

pickup

Cavaliers fired Mike Brown today. I guess their collapse in the Boston series sealed the deal. I wonder how much of an impact this firing or whomever the new coach will be will have on Lebron's decision to stay or go? 2 teams have already been fined for tampering.

This puts pressure on Lebron. The little I read says that the owner of the cavs would like input from Lebron on who the new coach will be. If Lebron participates in the selection process and as result, the cavs hire on a coach that he wanted, it would look very very bad if he signed on with another team.

If he doesn't participate in the coach selection process, then it would taken as a sign that he has no interest in continuing with the Cavs, and he will get beat up in the local media.

I don't know too much about basketball (free agent signing windows etc) but I felt the ownership of the cavaliers could have waited before making this decision. But I don't know about the behind the scene dealings involved with this situation, so maybe my opinion doesn't mean much.