Anyone work in Arizona hubs

j30088

Well in my building i go pick up the air from the airport. then when i get back they send me out to deliver ground. Although the thing that makes no sense to me is im still considered reload? Do i need to contact the union guy?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well in my building i go pick up the air from the airport. then when i get back they send me out to deliver ground. Although the thing that makes no sense to me is im still considered reload? Do i need to contact the union guy?
Yes, find your steward asap. It is my understanding if you delivering ground packages, you should be receiving driver rate for that time, not your reload (wtf is reload?) rate.

j30088

Ya thats what i though also but then my boss was like oh you're considered a seasonal driver to so you're only 16.10.Is there a progression for air driving at all?

j30088

I have a seniority date for reload and that it. thats all they consider me but i've worked the reload maybe 2 weeks and they put me on air last march, ive been driving air ever since then, close to a year now. Then ground seasonal over christmas. Now ground whenever they need me to.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I have a seniority date for reload and that it. thats all they consider me but i've worked the reload maybe 2 weeks and they put me on air last march, ive been driving air ever since then, close to a year now. Then ground seasonal over christmas. Now ground whenever they need me to.

Go find your steward. Seriously.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I didn't answer as I have no idea what the turnover rate is in the hubs in Arizona; heck, I don't even know where the hubs in Arizona are (Phoenix?).

Your answer didn't help him in the least.
The only thing I care less about than helping the OP is your opinion.....that incidently, no one asked to hear.