Anyone work in Fort Lauderdale?

A

anonymous6

Just wanting to see if anyone works at the Fort Lauderdale hub? If so, what are the shifts that are available there. Thanks

I've worked in lauderdale many times. Bar back/ bouncer at a topless bar. Resturants as a dishwasher. Photo lab. door factory.

86th out of many bars. the Button. The Elbo Room, The Candy Store. and the Oldest Bar in Ft Lauderdale. Can't remember the name.

This was in the 70's. The cops finally told me in a "nice" way to leave town.

had too much fun.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I've worked in lauderdale many times. Bar back/ bouncer at a topless bar. Resturants as a dishwasher. Photo lab. door factory.

86th out of many bars. the Button. The Elbo Room, The Candy Store. and the Oldest Bar in Ft Lauderdale. Can't remember the name.

This was in the 70's. The cops finally told me in a "nice" way to leave town.

had too much fun.
OP is Jim Morrison?

A

anonymous6

Just curious, how long does it take before the novelty wears off?:happy2:

a couple days.

most of the dancers were stoned all the time. they would feel me up for the tip and I'd have to remind them that I worked there.

I only worked there for about 3 weeks. enough time to get gas money home.

people thought working in a topless bar was glamorous but generally it;s a pain in the you know what. I didn't like being a bouncer but they hired me because I rode a harley and I'd park it out front. This was in the 70's when being a biker was still dangerous and nobody really messed with me except a few drunks.

girls were no challenge and therefore it was boring.