Apparel

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by rebel deck, Nov 16, 2006.

1. rebel deck

rebel deck New Member

in regards to headgear, what can we actually place on our domes besides that brown beanie?

2. 30andout

30andout New Member

How about a pointy hat and sit in the corner. Seriously, there are winter ball caps and also if your into the Elmer Fud look they have hats w/ear flaps too.:w00t:

3. rebel deck

rebel deck New Member

we're told not to sport any of our competitors colors. personally, i love the ups colors. During our training, we were told we can wear brown, black, or even grey. I just wanna know if i could wear a brown ballcap with a gold detroit logo on it or even an all black mets ballcap with a mets logo that can hardly even be seen.

4. EAM_Master

EAM_Master Part-Time'er for Life!

You can't wear anything on the outside that is not an approved uniform item by UPS. That has to either be issued, or from the catalog. Brown, black or gray are for undergarments. Even then it says they can be brown or white.

5. upsman415

upsman415 Member

I used a fitted brown hat with stitched UPS logo.... Pretty nice

6. breadbooze

breadbooze Member

sups around here have no problem with drivers wearing any of the "half brown" hats from corporate express. I have my own "management approved" hat, a brown flat cap with the ups shield (came off one of my socks) sewn to the back

7. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

Elmer Fud hats are popular, plain black winter cap... not popular.

the wool ones are ok, but not nearly warm enough.