Appearance code

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The appearance standards section of the Upsers site seems to be down and I can't remember them off hand. Does it address hair length specifically or does it just state that it has to be above the ears and collar?

Hair has to be above the ears and cannot touch the collar. Sideburns cannot extend below the base of the ear and mustaches cannot extend beyond the corners of the mouth.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Racist !!! Really Indy ??
I simply said the hairdo looked unprofessional and the appearance code is slipping!!
The guy could ah been sporting an FN. Moe Howard due and I would ah still have said and thought the same thing !!
image.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hair has to be above the ears and cannot touch the collar. Sideburns cannot extend below the base of the ear and mustaches cannot extend beyond the corners of the mouth.

Not in my centers. I let my hair grow well past my ears and collar, and never heard a peep. Now I shave twice a week, too.

Never hear a peep

BrownArmy

Yes, and in some centers you can't rock tattoos.

In my center, nothing at all is said about tattoos, or 'Kid and Play' haircuts.

Guys come in with two-day stubble, nothing.

Drivers wearing shoes that don't match the 'guidelines', nothing.

They tag us on performance, not appearance.

YMMV.