Appearance code

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Our center manager gave the "no visible tattoos" speech on Monday. Two of our senior drivers are both veterans and one of them is fairly heavily tattooed. One of them, a former Marine, did not take the news very lightly. I asked the center manager why wouldn't they be grandfathered in and he said the decision came from many levels above him. Today they both had on long pants but one of them ignored the directive to wear a long sleeve shirt and instead wore a brown colored compression sleeve.
Your senior drivers need to contact their Local. If they worked in my building they would be grandfathered in. I'm not a huge fan of visible tats but changing the rules in the middle of the game isnt fair.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
How about a Mohawk.
I imagine that would fall into line 1. But if it were cut in a way that it could be hidden by the uniform cap, then it shouldn't be an issue. Hair being worn with the appearance of a business like manner and a business style haircut are two different things.

I imagine that would fall into line 1. But if it were cut in a way that it could be hidden by the uniform cap, then it shouldn't be an issue. Hair being worn with the appearance of a business like manner and a business style haircut are two different things.
I already know the answer. We've had this issue in my local. I was just messing around.

Oh. Well in that case, would I be found right if it was brought to issue?
I got the the guy to wear a hat. He would take it off and the manager would tell me he was going to send him home. I said do it and he never did. The guy always put the hat on and never pushed the issue. If he wanted to push the issue he would have lost because you have to look business presentable. Any panel would have told him to get rid of the Mohawk.

wayfair

swollen member
7671286188_06b985a0ee_b.jpg