apple iphone 5 what do you think?

packageguy

I know that this might not be ups related, but I was delivering in a mall today, and saw AT&T AND VERIZON, lines out the door looking to order apple iphone 5. Just wandering when you call your building, or supervisors or wife, what do you call on. I use samsung III. love it. what do the rest of us use?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I was at Verizon on Friday. One couple there preordering. I have the iPhone 4(the very first one with the antenna issue, hence a bumper). And---BONUS-still have the real unlimited plan, as Cement does. Yippee!

texan

It seems fresh in my mind that my semi-young immediate manager was so happy, so caught up in his
Iphone 4. He treated it with kids gloves and was so proud of it.

Now after 20 drops and and 1 replacement he treats it as a normal hardware.

The same as we treat the new auto until the 1st parking lot scratch.

Now he is like many, wondering should he get the new Iphone 5 and discard his Iphone4.

I heard that even the charger from the Iphone 4 will not work with the Iphone5.

I was the same way years ago with PC's and the latest modems, DOS OS and CPU / Intel Chips
as they came out one after the other.

I feel sorry for Iphone 4 users who feel they are behind and left out.

Ah marketing, technology and hype!!!!!

It will get you.

It got me years ago, and I have lessons learned.

As far as, UPS and shipping and delivery of them, it will be another stress week
that keeps us employed.

Enjoy!!!!

over9five

Staff member
I have an HTC Vivid. It is awesome.
We originally went in to buy an Iphone 4S or something, but the screen was so small!! We said friend that, and bought the Vivid.
I hear the new Iphones have a bigger screen. Too late, they should have done that last version!

kingOFchester

I feel like an old fart. I can't keep up with all these gizmos. III's, HTC, Iphone, Blackberry, Android, Galaxy, Nexus, Ice cream sandwich, Jelly bean, Google now, Siri....where does it end?? Seems to me there are a few issues that would keep me away from the iphone (If I was in the market, which I am not). Unable to add memory. Unable to swap batteries. Also, google now seems to be leaps and bounds above Siri.

DownSouthUPS

Unable to add battery is bad but the have a case that has a battery charger in it that charges it fast. They have a mini sim card slot for extra storage also.

UPSGUY72

I know that this might not be ups related, but I was delivering in a mall today, and saw AT&T AND VERIZON, lines out the door looking to order apple iphone 5. Just wandering when you call your building, or supervisors or wife, what do you call on. I use samsung III. love it. what do the rest of us use?

The phones are costing AT+T and Verizon a small fortune to subsidize be ready for you plans rates to increase. There are also a lot of things that the iphone will not let you do but you can on a android phone. I'll keep my android phone and sprint unlimited plan....

CAFAL

Droid x. Love it. Although my kids $50 sony experian works just as good. Not wasting money on fancy phones anymore

OptimusPrime

Originally the iPhone wasn't an option. Sprint didn't have it, and with them having the biggest UPS discount at 25% and a "truely" unlimited plan, I didn't care. I have had several Android based fans, love rooting them and messing around with different builds, etc. Got a HTC Evo, but there is no reason for me to upgrade at this point. Where I am at there is no 4G coverage be it WiMax or LTE, so I see no reason to get the new HTC EVO 4g LTE or the iPhone. We can host some of the biggest sporting events in the US, but Sprint still seems to think Indianapolis is not worthy of 4g.

OptimusPrime

Btw, is there any difference between Sig Required, and Sig Required Apple Product? Have never tried to indirect one. Does it not allow that?

Cementups

Box Monkey
I would love to upgrade to the 5 but my contract is not up until May. At that point I may just wait for the next version.

There are a couple things I don't like with the 5. Not so much not like but I am disappointed they left out the NFC (Near Field Communication).

And if it weren't for the iPhone I would probably have a Galaxy IIIs. That's an awesome non-iPhone phone.

article22

Banned
I phone 4... My contract with sprint has about a year left!! Then ill upgrade!!
My rule of new products is..................... Never purchase anything as soon as it gets released.... Give them time to work out all the problems! Phone/car/etc