apple iphone 5 what do you think?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My son has the iPhone 4 and is due for an upgrade in January. I plan on "borrowing" his upgrade (he is on my plan) to get the iPhone 5.

It was mentioned above that many of the features of the 4 cannot be used on the 5, including the power cord. This is true.

DS

Fenderbender
I'm waiting for the i phone 10!
iPhone-10.jpg

BrownArmy

I've resisted the iPhone so far, but I just spent a weekend with a bunch of friends who all have them...

I just got an iPad2 (just wi-fi), and it's pretty damn cool.

If Verizon drops their prices on the iPhone 4S when 5 comes out, I'll consider it, although only one of the phones on the contract I share with my wife is ready for an upgrade.

My guess is she's got dibs...

McGee

I was at Verizon on Friday. One couple there preordering. I have the iPhone 4(the very first one with the antenna issue, hence a bumper). And---BONUS-still have the real unlimited plan, as Cement does. Yippee!

DITTO!!!! Nothing beats unlimited!!

McGee

I've resisted the iPhone so far, but I just spent a weekend with a bunch of friends who all have them...

If Verizon drops their prices on the iPhone 4S when 5 comes out, I'll consider it, although only one of the phones on the contract I share with my wife is ready for an upgrade.

They will, It will be $99.00 I believe...

* with a 2yr contract

moreluck

golden ticket member

Friends = peer pressure!!

upsman68

IPhone user and so is the whole family. I wish they would have ATT would have a family data plan but I don't see that happening. My upgrade is not till May but I have a wife and a mother-in-law on my plan that have an upgrade. I might have to use it. I probably wait and buy after Thanksgiving. Maybe I will work the day after Thanksgiving and use the money to buy it. I am looking forward to the IOS6 software that I can use on my 4s. I will be able to make facetime calls on route.

DS

Fenderbender
Friends = peer pressure!!
Gee Wally! What are we gonna do to make brown army see that
just cuz everyone else has an indoors outhouse don't mean he
needs one!:happy-very: Check out the droids before you do,they can do things
iPhones Can't.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
IPhone user and so is the whole family. I wish they would have ATT would have a family data plan but I don't see that happening. My upgrade is not till May but I have a wife and a mother-in-law on my plan that have an upgrade. I might have to use it. I probably wait and buy after Thanksgiving. Maybe I will work the day after Thanksgiving and use the money to buy it. I am looking forward to the IOS6 software that I can use on my 4s. I will be able to make facetime calls on route.
They now have a family data plan.

DS

Fenderbender
I don't have a plan.I pay $45 a month for unlimited data text and phone.
Wind mobile...$29.00 for new customers...hmmm
I have to talk to them...

brown bomber

brown bomber
Is UPS going to be delivering the new I-Phone...I believe in the past this was the case...SIG REQUIRED..NO INDIRECTS....twice as many I-5 phones as the I-4 rollout...good luck with this...you'll probably have to have your first born held as collateral...as part of the "security procedures" to account for every phone

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have had my iPhone 4 for a year now and I am quite happy with it. I am still probably only using it to about 1% of its potential, and I dont need the stress or hassle of trying to figure out an iphone5. My wife showed my how to burn CD's onto iTunes with my laptop, and I also signed up for Pandora internet radio. My new Prius has Bluetooth, so we went ahead and cancelled our Sirius satellite radio subscription. I like not having to keep a bunch of CD's in my car; my stereo just automatically connects to my iPhone when I get in and by the time I am pulled out of my driveway I have music without even pressing a button. 10 years ago I was driving a '72 Olsmobile Delta 88 with AM radio, now look at me!