apple iphone 5 what do you think?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have had my iPhone 4 for a year now and I am quite happy with it. I am still probably only using it to about 1% of its potential, and I dont need the stress or hassle of trying to figure out an iphone5. My wife showed my how to burn CD's onto iTunes with my laptop, and I also signed up for Pandora internet radio. My new Prius has Bluetooth, so we went ahead and cancelled our Sirius satellite radio subscription. I like not having to keep a bunch of CD's in my car; my stereo just automatically connects to my iPhone when I get in and by the time I am pulled out of my driveway I have music without even pressing a button. 10 years ago I was driving a '72 Olsmobile Delta 88 with AM radio, now look at me!
Did you get the one that plugs in?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wife preordered the 5 I'm debating on what to do the 4 is free and that's what I'm leaning towards. The fact that the 4 has no 4g capabilities is giving me reservations but I have AT&T so they likely won't have decent 4g service for years.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I was just thinking, as I was watching the little wheel go, ever so slowly, around, how nice 4glite service would be. Granted, I live in east bum&u€k and it's pouring rain, but still...... :( (iPhone 4,1st edition Verizon)

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Wife & I both have the iphone4. Figures, the 4 is free now & we just bought 2 for the kids, only $49/, do not too bad.
iPhone is great, but next time around I want to try the droid galaxy

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
No my Prius is the standard model. The plug- ins are $11k extra plus you have to spend about $3k to have an electrician wire the plug into your garage. We could not justify the additional expense.

menotyou

bella amicizia
No my Prius is the standard model. The plug- ins are $11k extra plus you have to spend about $3k to have an electrician wire the plug into your garage. We could not justify the additional expense.
I'm torn. I love, love, love my Volvo. But, I hate, hate, hate these ridiculous gas prices. If they would come out with an AWD, I'd trade in a heartbeat. I'm not going to spend the equivalent of a plain Jane Jetta to get a plug in. That's just silly.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm torn. I love, love, love my Volvo. But, I hate, hate, hate these ridiculous gas prices. If they would come out with an AWD, I'd trade in a heartbeat. I'm not going to spend the equivalent of a plain Jane Jetta to get a plug in. That's just silly.

I doubt u watch it but there's a great episode of "The League" where one of the guys takes a job at a VW dealership because " only hot girls drive jettas" lol maybe u should get one of those.

ryan74701

lol i drive a diesel vw golf and love it, i laugh at people who drive big trucks getting horrible mileage, I have a galaxy S 3 and love it, the 4 in screen on the new iphone5 is still to small, im waiting for the galaxy note 2 for Verizon to come out later this year, 5.5. inch screen will be awesome.

Cementups

Box Monkey
lol i drive a diesel vw golf and love it, i laugh at people who drive big trucks getting horrible mileage, I have a galaxy S 3 and love it, the 4 in screen on the new iphone5 is still to small, im waiting for the galaxy note 2 for Verizon to come out later this year, 5.5. inch screen will be awesome.

One of our driver's had the Note and it broke in the first 3 months. But even he said it was too big. It was too much of a pain to get in and out of his pocket. He's back to an iPhone 4 and upgrading to the 5.

STFXG

No reason for a bigger iPhone screen. They will come out with a note like iPad soon. Somewhere between the iPad and iPhone in size...

menotyou

bella amicizia
These iPhones can be enticing, but it really is too much. I wish I'd never gotten one. I can't go back to a regular, basic cell, but I wish that's all I had ever had. I really do wish I'd never gotten one of these.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Thursday and Friday are the days we start delivering the iPhone 5. When the iPhone 4s came out, I had ten that morning and all ten consignees stayed home from work just to get the latest toy. I thought that was pathetic.

My wife and youngest son both got a basic iPhone 4 a few months ago and love them. I think the display is too small, I'm used to my HTC Thunderbolt. The battery life is horrible on it though, I might go to an iPhone when my contract runs out in a few months.