are all UPS stores set up like crap?

tiredofhelping

Yeah, they all suck and are a pain in the ass. One time I counted over 40 trips in and out of the back door. Loading up the two wheeler doesn't save anytime at the one I often pickup at.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah, they all suck and are a pain in the ass. One time I counted over 40 trips in and out of the back door. Loading up the two wheeler doesn't save anytime at the one I often pickup at.

I pick up at our local UPS Store. When they first opened they also used the back door which was a pain but doable; however, after the first year or so, I suggested to the owner that we start using a front door adjacent to the main entrance for the pickups. This door opens to a storage area and has a no-parking spot right in front, which makes it easy to back up to the door. The staff helps me load the packages and during Peak we make several sweeps during the day and one on Saturday. They average 50 pieces/day T-friend and 75 or more on Monday. Using a handcart here would make no sense.

The ironic part is that I have this pickup and a mall drop box because the mall driver gets done too early.

U

uber

The 2 UPS stores I've closed out were setup like crap. No backdoor and in busy strip malls. Parking in a fire line is the only reasonable choice and a hit while parked is my biggest fear.