Are customers going to stalk us now?

10 point

Mine doesn't. I can be a half a mile away and it won't go off.
Clarification:
It skips sporadically.
The day Bush had that satellite shot down by the Navy vessel a few yrs ago my gps went off at every stop that afternoon.
Maybe we shot down the wrong one? Lol

mrbrownstone

Now Orion will be more screwed.

We are going through a big push with 85% ORION trace right now.

Everytime someone hunts us down won't this count as breaking trace technically?

I already pull my hair out trying to decide when I will break trace and when I won't.

This will give me less chance to break trace when necessary if I already broke it several times from people getting there packages.

10 point

I already pull my hair out trying to decide when I will break trace and when I won't.

This will give me less chance to break trace when necessary if I already broke it several times from people getting there packages.
Run it 100% but don't have missed businesses and air commits.
Then get on the 9.5 list asap.
Let someone else pull their hair out.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh

When they give me a perfectly loaded truck and I can walk down the middle, then maybe I will follow Orion. And if you believe that could happen, I can show you pigs flying out my a$&

10 point

When they give me a perfectly loaded truck and I can walk down the middle, then maybe I will follow Orion. And if you believe that could happen, I can show you pigs flying out my a$&
I have a buddy who is a steward and he unloaded his truck 4X in the morning to get stops off the seven and 8000 Shelf. The orion guy asked him what the heck he was doing and he said I'm running your Trace. That took care of that.

You know, safety is always first.