Are customers going to stalk us now?

upschuck

Nothing new, with PRIME NOW you can track your driver on th map, gives you his Name & Phone #.

I guess UPS is trying to catch up w competitors technology

Hahhahahahahahha
I can relate. I was following my Prime driver from my phone th other day, when he made a wrong turn near my home and didn't move for 5 minutes, I decided tocall him(thinking he was lost) turns out he was at the gas station.
This proves you are full of it. No way Amazon would have access to that information.

Loyal Teamster

This proves you are full of it. No way Amazon would have access to that information.
Scary right, but its true. I'll show you guys when I place an order later this evening.

Ill be home 4-6pm

Attachments

• IMG_20160512_131450.png
    IMG_20160512_131450.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

By The Book

Hahhahahahahahha
I can relate. I was following my Prime driver from my phone th other day, when he made a wrong turn near my home and didn't move for 5 minutes, I decided tocall him(thinking he was lost) turns out he was at the gas station.
You just put the skill back into the driver position....he went somewhere that was unplanned. Remember, as drivers if we don't feel comfortable with who's following us we have a protocol to follow.

542thruNthru

Hahhahahahahahha

This right here just shows how absolutely pathetic you are. The fact that you tracked him and than called him (which I think you are lying about) shows you need to get a life.

happybob

Feeders
Hey, I know, Ill park my tractor trailer at the mall and have everyone come get their packages. Oops, that would put all the pc drivers out or work, and the sorters to, Never mind! Brain fart.....