Are Internet Affairs Cheating?

• Yes

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

menotyou

bella amicizia
When you say, "I do", you commit mind, body, and soul. If your mind is elsewhere, you are not minding your vows. You fall in love mentally, first. Sex is just that, sex. Don't get me wrong, sex is wonderful. Making love is sooo much more. Faithfully yours means fully and completely.

P

pickup

Does spending time on browncafe count as an internet affair? If so, we are all very guilty of cheating.

klein

Für Meno :)
I personally have caught a g/friend of mine cheating online. She came to move in with me from out of Province, too, about 800miles away.

She did the major mistake, and left her chat-room or msn open, and went to bed.
I came home from night-shift, seen her dialogs on the net, and that did it to me.

Either she woke up, or I woke her up, being disapointed or peed off as I was.
Told her, that I'm too angry to discuss the matter right now, but will sleep over it.

Well, when I woke up, my opinion did not change, and actually instead of driving her home (800 miles away), I put her on a greyhound bus !

Finito ! :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I personally have caught a g/friend of mine cheating online. She came to move in with me from out of Province, too, about 800miles away.

I came home from night-shift, seen her dialogs on the net, and that did it to me.

Told her, that I'm too angry to discuss the matter right now, but will sleep over it.

Well, when I woke up, my opinion did not change, and actually instead of driving her home (800 miles away), I put her on a greyhound bus !

Is that the day you bought the blow up doll on line ??

P

pickup

Oh the poor girl. As a result of the extra travel time, did she miss the first day of 10th grade?

So from that point on you decide to be more hands on in your relationships? Left hand on odd days, right hand on the evens?

P.s. We know that story is false because they use kilometers in Canada not miles.

Who`s hot, has two fingers, is Canadian, and won`t get with 800 miles of Klein?

This girl!
wfugWFOEFYH.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
P.s. We know that story is false because they use kilometers in Canada not miles.

I will remember that in the future, and won't post what the price of gas is in gallons here anymore, either, because it would be false.
I hope DS, won't calculate miles for you, either, anymore, and either should anyone else that lives outside the USA.

Btw: $1.064/litre for gas here. You figure it out.

I will remember that in the future, and won't post what the price of gas is in gallons here anymore, either, because it would be false.
I hope DS, won't calculate miles for you, either, anymore, and either should anyone else that lives outside the USA.

Gosh, math conversions. How will us American hicks ever be able to calculate that?

We don`t care. Never have. Figure that out.

Here`s a math problem for you. How can 1 + 1 = 0?

1 driver + 1 beer = 0 job.

P.s. I have a link to the Jergens website where you can get coupons for hand lotion if you want them.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Jethro taught us all we need to know about Cipherin' !!