Are Internet Affairs Cheating?

• Yes

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cheating? You all go and fool around on the internet and send pictures of your private parts and then go tell your spouse what you've been doing. I think that will pretty much answer the question.

packageguy

Cheating? You all go and fool around on the internet and send pictures of your private parts and then go tell your spouse what you've been doing. I think that will pretty much answer the question.

I don't understand why they do what they do. I am starting to believe it's a sickness.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I personally have caught a g/friend of mine cheating online. She came to move in with me from out of Province, too, about 800miles away.

She did the major mistake, and left her chat-room or msn open, and went to bed.
I came home from night-shift, seen her dialogs on the net, and that did it to me.

Either she woke up, or I woke her up, being disapointed or peed off as I was.
Told her, that I'm too angry to discuss the matter right now, but will sleep over it.

Well, when I woke up, my opinion did not change, and actually instead of driving her home (800 miles away), I put her on a greyhound bus !

Finito ! :)
U pick her up at the bar in your browns?

How do you think most of us ended up with spouses?

She showed me her Twitter and I Googled on her FaceBook.

P

pickup

Or have a 13 year relationship with someone , including text messaging and financial gifts and don't tell your spouse what you've been doing and see what happens. Gotcha'.