Are optional days considered a punch to qualify for ot

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
.....says the guy that posts a pic of his check claiming he's .08 better of a man instead of an intelligent rebuttal to my on topic post.......
image.jpg
You are a loser with no life, no family , and no friends.... I would want to work 20 hours a day if I were you as well......

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Exactly. I have a wife and 2 kids, and friends I wouldn't wish his " balls out" on anyone...........
I'm sorry my outlook on life and work doesn't match what you deem as good, I suppose I should bag on PTcarwasher for only wanting to stay PT? I'm also still waiting on the other thread on how I was wrong, feel free to add some substance to your posts instead of speaking on things you know nothing about.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Some people like to work. I wish I could enjoy more time off but most times I am bored after a couple days.
We actually took a vacation last year to Williamsburg and Busch Gardens, we got pretty much everything done in 5 days, by the 6th day we were back in town and I was bored. Always have some sort of projects going on to keep me busy, I have a hard time relaxing, sounds weird but working with a purpose is relaxing to me.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We actually took a vacation last year to Williamsburg and Busch Gardens, we got pretty much everything done in 5 days, by the 6th day we were back in town and I was bored. Always have some sort of projects going on to keep me busy, I have a hard time relaxing, sounds weird but working with a purpose is relaxing to me.
Your avatar says "gone fish'n". The most boring, relaxing thing in the world. How does that fit?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Your avatar says "gone fish'n". The most boring, relaxing thing in the world. How does that fit?
Kayak fishing, you have to be paddling most times while managing two/three rods, and watching for 40ft boats who don't see you, all the while watching your depth finder for 30ft trees to snag your lines.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Kayak fishing, you have to be paddling most times while managing two/three rods, and watching for 40ft boats who don't see you, all the while watching your depth finder for 30ft trees to snag your lines.
Are you on any medication ? Seriously , I'm not trying to be a D*. Just thinking it might help.......

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Are you on any medication ? Seriously , I'm not trying to be a D*. Just thinking it might help.......
Why? I don't get sea sick on a lake. Oh, you must be referring to me being active? I think I've mentioned before I jog at night as well after work when I have time. Should I be on meds for doing that also?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Why? I don't get sea sick on a lake. Oh, you must be referring to me being active? I think I've mentioned before I jog at night as well after work when I have time. Should I be on meds for doing that also?
No, that's great! I'm not coming down on you brother. Just trying to help. Sorry.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I pictured a dock, a cane pole and a six pack.
This is "gone fish'n" on Lanier for stripers.
image.jpeg

This is jugging on Lanier for lunch. Those yellow pool noodles on the back of my boat in the first picture do well when I can find a cove to plop them in without bothering other bass fishermen.
image.jpeg

Last edited: