Are optional days considered a punch to qualify for ot

jaker

trolling
Yeah stop fighting over 8 cents , I make more then both of you I make 35 something don't remember the cents

So so Nan man boo boo

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That's a nice setup. I fish from my kayak and there's no room for anything. I see you live the High Life.
Thanks, I run a fish finder with the transducer inside the boat attached to a 12v battery. You can really get into some customizing if you look up some SOT kayaks that have a good base to work from. The whole thing weighs about 70lbs, 12ft long, I toss it in the back of the Tacoma and don't need a trailer.

PT Car Washer

Thanks, I run a fish finder with the transducer inside the boat attached to a 12v battery. You can really get into some customizing if you look up some SOT kayaks that have a good base to work from. The whole thing weighs about 70lbs, 12ft long, I toss it in the back of the Tacoma and don't need a trailer.
I have one of those sit on top of kayaks only I don't fish from it. Just float down a lazy river for a few hours with a six pack and a couple sandwich. Stop every so often to pee and get my feet wet. Did not do enough of it this year.