Are "scratch" drivers looked down upon by other drivers?

ManInBrown

The scratch drivers in my building are usually the one ones who speed,run,work unsafely,skip lunch and pretty much kill themselves to be off the clock early. They are also the most vocal when it comes to not having a clue as to why their stop count keeps going up,and love to say things like " the company is screwing me" or They Treat people differently around here!"

they are usually pretty good entertainment in the mornings
The heroes in my center are good for morning comedy as well. I usually show up 2 minutes before start time but when I am running early they are good for a chuckle in the morning when you overhear some of the stuff they talk about. Nothing funnier then a couple runner gunners having a morning chat. That's only if they aren't up at the car massaging the load for free

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Just goes to show how little you know about MTM, Work Measurement standards and the application thereof.
Of course, to be fair, there is no need for you to understand.
Carry on.
The guys that worry the most about the standards seem to be the same guys that say the only numbers they care about are on the paycheck.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
Maybe it's time you got a clue.

You serious?! Do the job by the methods, 100% delivery trace, pickup compliance , responding to numerous ods messages ,go to meet points ,drive the speed limit ,legal parking ,feed the meter get help with over 70lbs and oca pickups.

I Work at a safe pace each and every day!

anHOURover

Here you go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 182

Dr.Brownz

I don't know as much about time studies as photog but I do know that load quality has nothing to do with it. The time allowance for package selection is a predetermined number it doesn't change regardless of whether you have a good load or a bad load. Time study just looks at external factors like speed limits, walking distance, elevator v
Yeahs stairs, etc.
The point is time studies not reflect reality;

A monthly average doesnt do :censored2: for the guy getting screwed with "9 hour day" that takes 11 to complete because most of the packages are over 70s