Are skyscrapers in major cities their own route?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The logo on the shirt is right for that era, but I can't make out the diad in the pic. If that's a diad, it's being held weird and if it's in a holster he's carrying the holster? No clue.
I just expanded the picture. Looks like a DIAD 3 and he's carrying it by the handle. It's sticking straight out. Might be a legit picture.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have heard that the Mall of America has 2 drivers that bring cattle cars and there are 4 walkers that deliver. I thought the drivers each did a double trip too.

Ghost in the Darkness

Its definitely a diad 3... i recognize the blue keys and its the flat rectangular shape. I hated that diad and they kept it around too many years for peak. Remember having to get EDD at access points in the building because it wasn't able yet to receive it OTA.
Actually I don't think it was called EDD yet either... manifest is what it was called.

rod

Retired 22 years
The logo on the shirt is right for that era, but I can't make out the diad in the pic. If that's a diad, it's being held weird and if it's in a holster he's carrying the holster? No clue.

It looks like maybe the second gen. DIAD with the strap on the side of it--------good for swinging at dogs.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have heard that the Mall of America has 2 drivers that bring cattle cars and there are 4 walkers that deliver. I thought the drivers each did a double trip too.

You couldn't get me anywhere near the MOA now days. For a variety of reasons.