Are the stories actually true about UPS drivers having sex on the job?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I am very attracted to the regular UPS driver of my area. In fact, I find myself thinking about him very often. I don't know for sure whether he is gay, but I don't think he is married since I don't see a wedding ring and I once saw him alone at the grocery store on the weekend.

My questions to current and former UPS drivers: Do you think I should attempt to get something started with my driver? I should note that I live down a long driveway where neighbors wouldn't be able to see anything. Also, if I (someone able-bodied who can drive in order to send off a package) scheduled an on-call pickup at my home and brought the package out while not wearing a shirt, do you think it would be obvious what was going on?

Also, what is the policy with checking ID for 'adult signature required' deliveries when it is wine? I ask because the same driver got my sister (whom everyone says looks young for her age) to sign for it without checking ID, but then the following time the wine got delivered, I signed for it and the driver requested my ID, but yet I rarely ever get carded in liquor stores.

Any info would be appreciated.
Dude...you really signed up to this site just to ask this question?? Try Match.com.

Honestly....i know plenty of married drivers who don't wear their wedding rings to work.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I am very attracted to the regular UPS driver of my area. In fact, I find myself thinking about him very often. I don't know for sure whether he is gay, but I don't think he is married since I don't see a wedding ring and I once saw him alone at the grocery store on the weekend.

My questions to current and former UPS drivers: Do you think I should attempt to get something started with my driver? I should note that I live down a long driveway where neighbors wouldn't be able to see anything. Also, if I (someone able-bodied who can drive in order to send off a package) scheduled an on-call pickup at my home and brought the package out while not wearing a shirt, do you think it would be obvious what was going on?

Also, what is the policy with checking ID for 'adult signature required' deliveries when it is wine? I ask because the same driver got my sister (whom everyone says looks young for her age) to sign for it without checking ID, but then the following time the wine got delivered, I signed for it and the driver requested my ID, but yet I rarely ever get carded in liquor stores.

Do you live in Upstate New York? If so, I suggest you go ahead and make the first move. Be bold. Very bold.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Sounds like a good way to get your Arse kicked it's a known fact UPS drivers are severely HomoPhobic

Yeah, right. UPS drivers are no different from the public at large. Another driver and I were talking about this not to long ago. With a seniority list as long as ours, we were saying you knew there was a normal share of gay drivers. Most likely, they are the homophobic ones you talk about. That seems like how it always works out. I don't know any open gay men drivers, but know plenty of gay women drivers.

What does it matter? It's none of my business what someone else does.

Overpaid Union Thug

:ban::offtopic: