Are the stories actually true about UPS drivers having sex on the job?

It was for wine. In and of itself, it wouldn't be strange, except that about a month prior he got someone to sign for the wine who looks a lot younger than her age but did not ask for ID. I am trying to find what UPS's policy is on delivering wine (as to whether photo ID is required), but I find different and inconsistent answers.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All alcohol shipments require a signature .
Possible the driver had already during a prior stop had requested the id and recall that person was ok .
Was this the first time for you ?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It was for wine. In and of itself, it wouldn't be strange, except that about a month prior he got someone to sign for the wine who looks a lot younger than her age but did not ask for ID. I am trying to find what UPS's policy is on delivering wine (as to whether photo ID is required), but I find different and inconsistent answers.

I have a good friend (straight) who was asked out to lunch by a gay guy and went into panic mode because of it. He was totally not interested, but didn't want any further interactions to be uncomfortable.

If you want to avoid this, or getting punched in the face you might want to ask a totally innocuous question such as.... I don't get out often and I know UPS drivers know where everything is. Have you heard of a gay bar in town?

That way you're letting him know you're gay but not putting him on the spot.

Overpaid Union Thug

upschuck

Had a guy on my route that "liked" me, but he knew I wasn't interested, he wanted to take me to a nice steakhouse, no strings attached, and all. Never happened, however, I did shake my butt at him, he said that that'll have to do.

All alcohol shipments require a signature .
Possible the driver had already during a prior stop had requested the id and recall that person was ok .
Was this the first time for you ?

Yes, it was the first time for me, but a month prior it was also the first time for her, who was not asked for ID. I read somewhere that it is at the "driver's discretion," which if true, definitely makes me think he might be into me.

I doubted it since it was something I read in a news article. I looked at UPS's website and it didn't say anything about ID being required. I know sometimes individual wine shippers will require ID, but I presume the wine shipper in this case did not, as it was delivered to someone else a month ago with no ID requested.