Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Especially since his dustup with the moderators and soberups in a thread I can't seem to find anymore.

His "dustup" was with a moderator and was related to having a supposedly inappropriate Youtube link deleted as a TOS violation. It had nothing to do with me.

P

pickup

His "dustup" was with a moderator and was related to having a supposedly inappropriate Youtube link deleted as a TOS violation. It had nothing to do with me.

You were part and parcel of the issue so you can't say it had nothing to do with you although I don't think he is mad at you ..

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You were part and parcel of the issue so you can't say it had nothing to do with you although I don't think he is mad at you ..

I had nothing to do with anything.

He was mad because his post got pulled by a moderator. I had nothing to do with it getting pulled. I'm not a moderator.

He felt that I was getting preferential treatment because mine werent getting pulled...which wasnt true. I also had one get pulled. Again, I am not a moderator and have no say in what does and does not get yanked. I have never complained to a moderator and I have never flagged a post or requested that it be deleted.

I miss Tieguy. He was smart and sharp and a lot of fun to debate with. We had our disagreements and sometimes they were heated but they never became hateful.

I hope he comes back.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

He was mad because his post got pulled by a moderator. I had nothing to do with it getting pulled. I'm not a moderator.

He felt that I was getting preferential treatment because mine werent getting pulled...which wasnt true. I also had one get pulled. Again, I am not a moderator and have no say in what does and does not get yanked. I have never complained to a moderator and I have never flagged a post or requested that it be deleted.

I miss Tieguy. He was smart and sharp and a lot of fun to debate with. We had our disagreements and sometimes they were heated but they never became hateful.

I hope he comes back.

I have to back up Sober on this one. Sober was in the neighborhood but he had no direct involvement in what Tie got mad about.

P

pickup

the highlighted part is to the degree you had something to do with it . "He felt"

As I mentioned before, last week in the chatroom, tieguy popped in and typed one thing after lurking for a few minutes . I believe it was "sober" or something to that effect. He then left the room. Fethrs and Klein were also there when he did that. So clearly, you are on his mind in one way or another.

P

pickup

I have to back up Sober on this one. Sober was in the neighborhood but he had no direct involvement in what Tie got mad about.

let me ask you this hoax, after my initial post on this thread. All of upssock's 102 posts have disappeared. Did he do this or did a moderator delete them?

If they were still standing, you would see a pattern of tie guy posting a lot on some days and upssocks posting on other days with both taking a weekend off . This was before the transformation to Mr. Hyde became permanent on Oct. 3 with just upssocks posting after tieguy stopped.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Upssocks is not Ties second screen name. Tie does bleed brown and loves a good verbal debate, and I have been on the other side of them many times. But Tie being old school like he is would never ever post the things that socks did.

I would have to say either dragon or hoaxter would fit socks style. They are the only 2 to positive rep the IDIOT, but dragon probably isn't smart enough to figure out how to register to this site again. And since all of socks posts have been deleted since this thread was started only one of these two has that kind of power. And we all know how he likes to abuse it, so my guess is hoaxter!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Upssocks is not Ties second screen name. Tie does bleed brown and loves a good verbal debate, and I have been on the other side of them many times. But Tie being old school like he is would never ever post the things that socks did.

I would have to say either dragon or hoaxter would fit socks style. They are the only 2 to positive rep the IDIOT, but dragon probably isn't smart enough to figure out how to register to this site again. And since all of socks posts have been deleted since this thread was started only one of these two has that kind of power. And we all know how he likes to abuse it, so my guess is hoaxter!

Another example of your astute powers of deduction.
Love you man ... always amusing.

P

pickup

let me ask you this hoax, after my initial post on this thread. All of upssock's 102 posts have disappeared. Did he do this or did a moderator delete them?

Hoaxster, the question still stands and let me remind you that you are still under oath. Did he do this or did a moderator delete them?

tieguy

Banned
I noticed that upssocks has made quite a mark in the 100 posts he has posted since joining sometime in mid September. One thing that struck me as rather odd is that he actually had a small positive rep which meant someone thought his posts(which essentially are playing the same note) were worthy of such a distinction. That meant someone else with a positive rep had to give it to him. The only one with an axe to grind against teamsters (and with a well deserved positive reputation) would be Tieguy. Especially since his dustup with the moderators and soberups in a thread I can't seem to find anymore.

Since that time, tieguy has essentially disappeared. Enter upssocks who is as anti union as soberups is antimanagement. Then there was a period of from from )9/28 to 10-3 where upssocks disappeared and Tieguy was banging in a few posts and then on 10-03, Tieguy got a few posts in and then it looks like the baton was passed on to upssocks who has been posting since 10-03(after a break that tie guy filled in on) . According to the recent posts feature , tie guy posted last on 10-03 while upssocks, since that time has been posting non stop

The other thing is that upssocks is not a dummy, his posts are well written just like tieguy's posts were and remarkably in the same style.

I did have a tieguy sighting in chat last week, he checked in and mentioned the word "sober" and then checked out.

As I write this post, I see the green lights on tieguy and upssocks , although nothing new from tieguy.

Come on tieguy, you made your point. But let's face it , after ten thousand posts here, you are addicted and couldn't walk away so you created your antiunion alterego upssocks in order to feed your addiction to posting , provide yourself an outlet for your antiunion sentiments (in exact opposition to soberups), as well as to feed your need for revenge against what you feel is an antimanagement website

How close did I hit to the mark this time tieguy?(ok, I was off the mark yesterday) Come back we miss you. Halloween is saturday. On sunday, take your mask off and come back as lovable tieguy.

I'm so sure of what I said above that I wish I had the opportunity to bet my next paycheck on it

Interesting question. I really hope you don't believe the theme of my posts has been to bash the unions or the fine people that work for us. I can appreciate the benifits of collective bargaining that the union offers I have problems with some of the anti company dialogue and actions that comes as a result. I've had my issues with the brainwashed union goons but overall love and admire the folks in brown who I believe come in and emulate Casey's vision of an employee that can be a good union person and a good upser.

I've been out of the game since mid September. moved my daughter into vet school. came back and came down with a staph infection that took weeks to diagnose as part of a medical condition known as endocarditis. Basically the infection attacked my aortic heart valve. Resulted in open heart surgery and my valve getting replaced. I'm now in the convalescence stage of post op sitting at home and staring at the walls and trying to rebuild my strength. Its been a hell of a journey this past month and one I did not see coming. I've always been the type that never saw a doctor and went eighteen years since my last sick day. This little adventure has put me in touch with my own mortality and again given me reason to appreciate my one and only wife and the the enormous help she has been to me as I went through this and the tremendous help she has been as I go through recovery.

One correction on the chat room. My point in the chat room is that I had no problem with Sober ups but the point I felt I was not allowed to use the same message board posting tactics here that he was.

Overall not in the mood to debate still enjoy popping in and reading the thoughts of others here.

tieguy

Banned
Seems close to me, too. Thinking about it. Arguing with him as well.
What does a manager or sup benefit from, from having UPS making "super" profits ?
Asking us to take pay cuts, while they, (UPS company) even forecast a much larger profit next year.

Typical Manager, thanks union guys, for still making us profitable in the worst recession in our lifetime, but, can you please take a paycut?

For whom ? Tie ?

this is the type of stupidity I'm trying to avoid while I recuperate. Someone tell this guyI took some compensation cuts this year.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I've been out of the game since mid September. moved my daughter into vet school. came back and came down with a staph infection that took weeks to diagnose as part of a medical condition known as endocarditis. Basically the infection attacked my aortic heart valve. Resulted in open heart surgery and my valve getting replaced. I'm now in the convalescence stage of post op sitting at home and staring at the walls and trying to rebuild my strength. Its been a hell of a journey this past month and one I did not see coming. I've always been the type that never saw a doctor and went eighteen years since my last sick day. This little adventure has put me in touch with my own mortality and again given me reason to appreciate my one and only wife and the the enormous help she has been to me as I went through this and the tremendous help she has been as I go through recovery.

Holy Smokes Tie! Glad you made it through and hope you get well soon.
Good to see your wagging tail again.
Take care and we'll be looking for you on the boards.

Hoaxster

BrownSuit

that could work but it also might not. Once could easily use a proxy server to hide one's ip address . For example , if a guy is in jersey, and he uses a proxy server in chicago , it will show up with the ip and the location of the proxy server in chicago even though he is using another ip to connect to that proxy server.

I wonder if that test can even be done now because all of upssock's posts have disappeared.

Okay, this is going rather over the deep end. This is a chat board, not the CIA or FBI. We are talking about a bunch of people who work/worked or have interest in the same company (some as trolls). Do you honestly think that people would take time out of their day to do what you've indicated above?

Hoaxster, the question still stands and let me remind you that you are still under oath. Did he do this or did a moderator delete them?

So is hoax now on the witness stand as a moderator? When did he get sworn in? You are taking this way too far. Are there not any Feeder rumors that we can feed on (pun intended)?

Do I not recall conversations where UPSSOCKS was linked to a previous troll with a sick obsession for socks who would come back on with different names. Would it not reason that this is a good explanation and because he was a troll the posts were deleted?

Also to Tie, hope you get to feeling better. I know that you'll want to get back in the saddle here very shortly to make sure your house is in order for peak. Take it easy this year.

klein

Für Meno :)
Tie, even with our small differences.
I wish you well, and a darn good recovery !

Sad to hear, you went thru all this.
But, glad to hear you're back, and have progressed regarding your health.

No hard feelings.
I do like everyone on here, including you.
And, don't wish anyone to go thru a difficult illness, like yourself.

Best Wishes to you, and your loving wife and family !

iowa boy

Holy Smokes Tie! Glad you made it through and hope you get well soon.
Good to see your wagging tail again.
Take care and we'll be looking for you on the boards.

Hoaxster

X2 here Tie. Good luck with your recovery. Sounds like you've been thru hell and back again. Good to know you are on your way back from this. Its good to see you on the boards again, but don't wag your tail 'til you are ready.:happy-very:

Iowa

ps best wishes on a speedy recovery.