Are wages negotiable?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
You can thank them for your job.
If not for IT, UPS would be out of business.
That and snapchat. Man where would I be without all these apps and iOS software updates every 9 days. Please I'd be fine without every bright eyed 20 year old who's got the next big thing. 0's and 1's I get it. Wooppee

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That and snapchat. Man where would I be without all these apps and iOS software updates every 9 days. Please I'd be fine without every bright eyed 20 year old who's got the next big thing. 0's and 1's I get it. Wooppee
Yep, that sounds like UPS.
Come back in a few years and sit with the adults. :student:

UPSER110

I wouldnt be able to work full time as I am in school too.

I thought the pay would be around the same as what FedEx pays their technology interns. The guys in my class who worked for them got offers of $23.50, which is massive over the offer UPS has given me in the same city.

:laugh: lol!

Go apply at fed-ex then if you dont like it... Blows my mind dude, you are an intern thats gonna get paid 19/hr plus UPS will look soooo good on a resume. That to me would be worth more than anything. You picked a good subject to get a degree in, but that doesnt mean you arent gonna have competition to get a job.

FilingBluesFL

They are only taking for next summer and not fall at this point.

I am a computer science student looking to go into Software Engineering.

I had that goal once...

Then I became a full time driver and I make much more than I'd see after years of school and years of sitting in a cubicle in some crap office.