Are you a ninja or a zombie?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by JDoe123, Aug 19, 2012.

1. JDoe123

JDoe123 ad astra per aspera

Just wondering when your alarm goes off do you jump out of bed like a ninja and race to get ready for work and punch in one minute before start time or are you like a zombie who's barely coherent and hits the snooze half a dozen times before getting up but getting to work with plenty of time to spare?  Or something else?

2. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

I wake up like a zombie but I'm at work early to handle union business.

3. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

I never hit the snooze button. I get up, get ready, get coffee ( that my wife already has brewed ), get in car. All time to this point 20 min max. At bldg 30 min early on average. I'm a ninzomjabie.

4. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

5. rod

rod retired and happy

Whats an alarm clock?

6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I wake up and I'm ready to go everyday. I gave up coffee a while back and it was a little rough but now I've got energy all day long. I'm never late for work either.

7. JDoe123

JDoe123 ad astra per aspera

How the heck did you give up coffee?  I go to bed at night just so I can wake up in the morning and drink coffee!  (I read that somewhere.)

8. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Zombie if I'm allowed to sleep. Godzilla laying waste to Tokyo if someone wakes me before then.

9. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I roll out of bed at 7 and leave for work a 8:30. Still not ready for work.

10. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

The thing that goes off to remind you of a tee time.

11. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

I'm a pirate as I set sail with all hands on deck ready to plunder the riches that await. Building my treasure chest so I can be spoken of in years as "One day he was here, the last we saw of him pulling a new boat behind his truck, never to return"

12. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I've also pretty much given up sugar too. I only drink water during the week and I switch to beer on Friday night. I never particularly cared for pop so that's not a big deal either.

13. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

Pee time for me !

14. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I used to be a ninja but over the years am becoming more and more of a zombie.

15. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

lately I've been a bit of a zombie but hopefully I can get back into my morning running routine and turn back into a ninja.

16. HULKAMANIA

HULKAMANIA Member

Monday I'll be hurting with my head in a vise, Tuesday I'll be wondering if I'll ever survive, Wednesday and Thursday I'll be slowly tunin in, Come Friday morning I'll be revin up my motor again.

17. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

I wake up at around the same time every morning, I haven't used an alarm clock in years.

18. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Me too. We both get up at 6 every morning.

I only use an alarm clock if they give me a wikked early start time.

19. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Zombie all morning but I never arrive early to work. I am always a min or to but never more than that. I never understood why guys show up 45 mins early to just stand around, get EDD and just bull:censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:.

20. DorkHead

DorkHead Active Member

Reety-awrighty, he da ZOMBY WOOF
    Reety-awrighty, he da ZOMBY WOOF