Are you a ninja or a zombie?

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
Just wondering when your alarm goes off do you jump out of bed like a ninja and race to get ready for work and punch in one minute before start time or are you like a zombie who's barely coherent and hits the snooze half a dozen times before getting up but getting to work with plenty of time to spare?  Or something else?

Buck Fifty

I never hit the snooze button. I get up, get ready, get coffee ( that my wife already has brewed ), get in car. All time to this point 20 min max. At bldg 30 min early on average. I'm a ninzomjabie.

I wake up and I'm ready to go everyday. I gave up coffee a while back and it was a little rough but now I've got energy all day long. I'm never late for work either.

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
How the heck did you give up coffee?  I go to bed at night just so I can wake up in the morning and drink coffee!  (I read that somewhere.)

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'm a pirate as I set sail with all hands on deck ready to plunder the riches that await. Building my treasure chest so I can be spoken of in years as "One day he was here, the last we saw of him pulling a new boat behind his truck, never to return"

How the heck did you give up coffee? I go to bed at night just so I can wake up in the morning and drink coffee! (I read that somewhere.)
I've also pretty much given up sugar too. I only drink water during the week and I switch to beer on Friday night. I never particularly cared for pop so that's not a big deal either.

HULKAMANIA

Monday I'll be hurting with my head in a vise, Tuesday I'll be wondering if I'll ever survive, Wednesday and Thursday I'll be slowly tunin in, Come Friday morning I'll be revin up my motor again.

Indecisi0n

Zombie all morning but I never arrive early to work. I am always a min or to but never more than that. I never understood why guys show up 45 mins early to just stand around, get EDD and just bull****.