Are you a winner next week?

Salesguy

Sales Member
When you read this and you are an UPS'er you are already winner, but are you still in the running towards becoming the next UPS hero?

UPS'ers like you can make a huge difference and even alone you can have impact on our day2day operation. When you make a
positive difference you will get noticed!

If 400k employees would enter 1 lead a year we will create job security 4 at least 5 years.

How can you help me built the future next Monday?

oldngray

nowhere special
troll-meter.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
In a certain way you live up to your own perceived promise which to a certain degree position itself to have the same outcome as my statement. Instead of bashing a thread of importance why not spend time with me thinking about out of the box and innovative ways tot become an even Better ups than Today?
Have you ever spent a few hours on road in a package car with a driver?

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
UPS'ers like you can make a huge difference and even alone you can have impact on our day2day operation. When you make a

The only way you will ever get noticed at ups is to screw up; then watch the hammer come down swiftly and surely.

If you still believe that you are a "partner", you are completely out of touch with reality.

McGee

When you read this and you are an UPS'er you are already a winner, but are you still in the running towards becoming the next UPS hero?

UPS'ers like you can make a huge difference and even alone you can have impact on our day to day operation. When you make a

If 400k employees would enter 1 lead a year we will create job security for at least 5 years.

How can you help me build the future next Monday?

fixed it for you
couldn't leave it the way it was...

Salesguy

Sales Member
Yes although I should do it even more. I love to be in the centers and spend time on the belt and even sort some packages. I like to show our people that we are one and are all the same. Without our preload people we would be out of business and also they are key to our success as well as our drivers. Funny thing is that I ojs you as a habit while driving along...old habbits die hard...:)

McGee

Yes although I should do it even more. I love to be in the centers and spend time on the belt and even sort some packages. I like to show our people that we are one and are all the same. Without our preload people we would be out of business and also they are key to our success as well as our drivers. Funny thing is that I ojs you as a habit while driving along...old habbits die hard...:)

I'm sure there are high seniority people on the line thanking you for the extra $ when they see THAT!

Salesguy

Sales Member
The only way you will ever get noticed at ups is to screw up; then watch the hammer come down swiftly and surely.

If you still believe that you are a "partner", you are completely out of touch with reality.
Once you get your role into mngnt you get your shares (and hopefully a ups BMW and tropywife) than you call yourself a partner. Nothing wrong with that. I worked long and hard for it and will never let my people down. In all companies you will find less effective mngnt people. Never forget about your Dreams and taking the chance to chase that dream untill the Day it becomes reality.

McGee

In situations like this I try to push them to help me. I hope you see it more some day.

But you don't understand that you are helping the high seniority person on that line ( in whatever bldg you are in) .... every time you touch a package...
even though you shouldn't be...